Chapter 43

Naruto's room...

Morning has just began, people already started to wander to the town once more, and shops opening. Another day for ordinary people to work in their ordinary lives. Naruto was moving aimlessly from his sleep. From the futon he slept, he was already near a wardrobe and snoring like a pig.

"Ramen, Ramen, Ramen...so delicious?" Words muttered in his sleep as his own snore began to create a twist in his dream, thinking it as a villain of some kind.

"Don't worry Ramen-chan. I'll protect you." He whispered while grabbing the pillow which he hugged earlier in one hand before throwing it aimlessly.

"TAKE THIS!" He said quietly as the pillow smashed to the wardobe beside him, making it wobble because of the force from the blonde godslayer thrown. Plus, Naruto was in the base of the wardrobe causing it to lose its balance more. It wobbled several moments before finally giving up and began fall down on top of Naruto. The lack of light causes Naruto to flickered his eyes a little as he saw a wardrobe come crashing to him at the moment. He thought that he was dreaming but a falling wardrobe in his dream? Why would I dream like that? He finally opened his eyes, but he was too late. Even in his enhanced instincts, the wardrobe fell on top of him causing him to shout in panic. His eyes shot wide as he cannot avoid the incoming wardrobe.

"Gaaaaahhh!" A loud shout was followed by a loud crash

CRASH!

and with that the blonde godslayer was now being crushed by the wardrobe.

"Stupid dream!" Naruto muttered, while moving away the wardrobe with his two hands, sending it a few paces away creating another loud crash. After that Naruto tried to adjust his surroundings, because of his drowsiness.

Wendy room...

Wendy are still asleep in her bed. Probably because of the events happened last night. After awhile Wendy begins to wake up from her sleep. She yawned silently as Rays of sunlight passed through the glass window and into the room. Morning dew could be seen outside near the mountains, showing the wake of a new and wonderful day. Wendy sat up from her bed, and begins to walk to the glass window to open it. As she make her way to the window, sunlight reflected through the sapphire necklace, giving off its sparkle of scattered blue lights. She held the necklace and chuckled as she recalls all the events happened last night. She just had a date with Naruto. She blushed as the thought came to her mind. She opened the window allowing the air to occupy the room.

Wendy staring to the window as the wind continue blow her hair gently, showing off its silkiness and elegance. Birds can be heard twirping in a nearby tree. Wendy observed them for awhile, getting a smile from her as they began to fly to another place. She slightly looked down from her window to see people began to fill the town again.

after Wendy having enough  staring at the view outside the window, she getting a brush from her luggage and began to fixing herself. She wanted to get herself straightened out before going down for breakfast. Wendy unattached the necklace, before putting it in her luggage for safety.

The sky dragonslayer finally finished straightening herself. Wendy returned the brushes back to the luggage and swipe her clothing for any dust or dirt sticking around it.

'Well, I should probably head downstairs. Naruto-san should be already in downstairs' Wendy thought with A slight blush crept to her face upon saying his name but she didn't mind at all. She were about to open the door before a slight sound of crash vibrated from the side of her room where Naruto's room is located. Wendy sweatdropped as she heard another crash and a yell from Naruto through the wall. He sure knew how to get ready in the morning. so after several uncertaintly thoughts, the blue-haired dragonslayer decided to take her breakfast earlier than Naruto.

The sky dragonslayer resumed her way to the downstairs, and getting breakfast for herself. While at the same time leaving Naruto behind on his room.