𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

Amani Monae Greene

Chicago,Illinois

August 3rd , 2024| 8:19p.m

AT&T 8:19pm 67%

MACC 🧟‍♂️🖤
𝘮𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘦

" Who in the FUCK is calling me at 8:19 " I said getting my phone off my nightstand to see Mac dumb ass was calling me .

I looked to see Tae sleeping wild as fuck after our session .

" hm hello " I answered rubbing my eyes . " MAN FUCKKKK MANI WHERE TAE AT " Mac yelled in my ear while I was looking crazy as hell getting up .

" He right here sleep & what the hell you doing all of that yellin- "

" THEY TOOK MY DAWG BRUH , I SWEAR ON MY KIDS THESE NIGGAS FIN TO CATCH THIS BURNER ! " I furrowed my eyebrows trying to let out some words , confused as ever . " MANI Mat DEAD JHIT HE DEAD BRU- "

My mouth dropped and the phone did too . " WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN HE DEAD " I yelled as tears dropped from my eyes and I felt Tae get up .

"Mama what the fuck you yelling and crying for , who you on the phone with ?! " he took my phone and wiped my face looking at me like I was crazy .

" aye hell- " tae said putting the phone to his ear . " TAE SOME NIGGAS DONE KILLED MAT FOH ! " Mac said still yelling . " Say bruh calm down jhit , imma be on the strip in a minute , where bout you at ?? " I felt him looking at me as I was crying and bouncing my leg .

Ain't no way my cousin dead mane , he's the reason I'm the person I am today . He helped me have a heart for people when I didn't care for nobody at all .

" Man all us up here at the nearest hospital thats off the free-way , we already got the niggas that killed him foh , they announced Mac was dead-" " nah boa fuck all that , I'm on my way right now " Tae hung up and came over to me kissed my forehead and lips and wiped my tears .

" I love you mama ".

" The Future Is Always And Will Always Be Ahead Of You , Love What You Have While You Have It "

They felt as if they was under pressure and reaching their end.....