61

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
October 30th,2020|1:23p.m

______________

Instagram

SomuchManii

❤Liked by ArabianRay YounginYaYa Ozone

Liked by ArabianRay YounginYaYa Ozone.Mac KillaJah d.erika Monica.doll Indian.nyiah jst.nae and 10,223 others
SomuchManii if yall saw me now.....I look like a big ass elephant...you sure ion got twins doc 👀.
Comments disabled

"So basically you want to host this whole baby shower yourself ?" Nae and yaya stared at me for a while like I was dumb.

"And not." Ju said walking over to us.

"I am oh my gosh." I sucked my teeth.

"Yall lucky I got this photo shoot to go to have my shit set up when I get back." I mugged them walking off.

"That's why you wobble when you walk !" Ray yelled.

"Bitch shut up." I stuck my middle finger up in the air as I left out getting in my car with tae.

"Bout time."

"Nobody told you to sit in the damn car , you need to be driving I'm tired." I rolled my eyes putting my seat belt on.

"I was trying to you hopped yo happy ass in the driver seat."

"Okay shut up." I turned the heat on and the radio up driving off.

"Bae what that boy said So lets get money screaming fuck a friend they love you when you losing hate you when you win." I made a snap with tae stopping at the light.

"lost a lot of brothers to the streets that we love." Tae said playing with his gun as pulled up at the place.

"Lovers ain't no friendsssssss." I said parking grabbing my phone out the cup holder Turing off the car getting out walking in the building.

"Been waiting for you to come in for 20 minutes." Ashely came up to me.

"You know I'm having my baby shower today too." I laughed following her back to the photographer set up.

"I forgot but put this on if you need help let me know." She handed me the first maternity outfit for me and I walked to the bathroom putting it on coming out

"You can't even fit that shit stomach busting out and shit." Tae mugged me.

"This how it suppose to look so shut up."I mugged him walking over to ashely.

_______________

"Thank you again." I waved walking out the door with tae.