14

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me
Deontae Malik White|Tae
---------------------------------------------
SouthWest,Chicago IL
December 9th 2019|1:00a.m

"Do she even know you in this shit mane , you hella just brought my cousin in yo life that she dont even know half about this shit." Mat asked putting a clip in his AR.

"She don't know but when this play come up she gone be needed mane , imma tell her about all this shit ,I just don't want to let her know so she can be worried about this shit." I put my 19 in my pocket.

"She should know half of this shit if you hang with Mat though." Dino snapped the clip in his gun .

"Jhit she gone know when I tell her , I wouldn't even let her be blind to this shit."

"Say yah ready." I grabbed my keys and left out with mat & jah behind me .

A hour later

We pulled up to the building of Lucarto and went inside with 2 duffle bags.

Mat knocked and we went in as he greeted us.

"So I'm guessing yall negros here for the money from yah last hit." He grinned eyeing me and Mat.

"We didn't come up here for nothing dawg , we not putting nobody in danger fucking with yo crooked ass." I threw the duffle bags on his table.

"I told you what the fuck to do , in order for yah to get what yah trying to do she need to be included in this shit , one wrong move all yah die." He put the bags under his table .

"Mane my cousin not fin to do nun of this shit dawg , she living life ain't nobody fin to fuck that up-"

"Matthew you already know what it is son ." He eyed him.

"Get her in or yah die and she will be dead too." He grinned and we left out and got in the car.

"G be on that dumb shit , he do anything to ruin somebody after this hit I'm through." I pulled up to Mat house

I looked at my phone seeing it was on 1% .

"Mane we got a plan after this hit don't even stress this shit , my cousin gone be straight believe that , just prepare her for this shit next week." He ran inside and put the duffle and hopped back in the car and I pulled off to go to Mani house.

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
2:37a.m

I woke up and fixed my bonnet and looked over to see if tae had got back and called him.

𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘𝗘💗
𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀...

"Please leave a message for..." I frowned hearing my front door close and got up and got the gun from under the mattress on tae side and went out.

"Bae."I walked in the hallway and peeked around the corners but didn't see nobody then I felt somebody grab my mouth and I let some shoots off but they managed to put a bag over my head and everything just went black.

3 hours later

I woke up tied up in a chair and saw Ebony standing in front of me.

"I see the bitch finally want to wake up , next time lock yo doors dumb bitch." Ebony spit in my face .

I know this nasty bitc-

"How cute you ho's want to kidnap me , but for what." I mugged both of them and two dudes walked him with guns then I noticed it was justin and Arnez and frowned.

Jayshun brothers want me dead what the hell.

"I see you waited til we left out of town to go help kill my brother but it's all coo , green ass ho,' I told him not to even fuck with you." Justin trailed the gun on my temple and I clenched my teeth.

"Ian worried about nun of this shit , you don't even know half of the fucking story if you love yo brother so much and didn't want him with me you should have beat some fucking sense to him while he kept beating my ass , I did good for yo brother and he still did me wrong and you think I suppose yo cry that he got HISSELF killed ? Tuh game on yah , all I know is yah can let me out of these ropes and let me go home so yah can spare yah lil lifes yah do have ." I mugged them.

"You think we give a fuck about that bitch nigga tae ? I'll kill his ass in front of you." Arnez said putting a clip in his 22 .

"I'm not telling neither one of yah to be worried jhit , just know they coming for that ass." I felt justin hit me with the gun and I blacked out again.

Matthew Mikel Rashad Cooper| Mat

"Some don't feel right mane." I frowned as we pulled up to Mani house.

"What you talm bout dawg?" Tae got out the car and we walked in her building and got in the elevator.

"Ion know G the feeling just awkward as fuck." We got off and went down the all and see her door wide open and went in to see gun bullets and holes every where.

"What the fuck done happen here." Jah walked in chewing on a straw

Tae ran in the back room and came back in the living room . "She not here jhit you think her phone charged ?."

"Should be , you got her location or some shit?"

"Yes in finna go see where bout she at come on."

If somebody fucking with my cousin somewhere karma fin to be a bitch I'm killing every body I see .

We pulled up at some busted apartment completely and got out putting clips in out gun and going up the stairs and kicked down the door Tae shot ebony in the head and we heard a scream.

"Yah two stay up here me and tae got the rest." We ran to the back and seen justin and Nez beating in Amani while she was unconscious.

"FUCK AS NIGGA." Tae emptied his clip on justin and I shot nez in the head 4 times .

He untied her as she groaned in pain and picked her up bridal style.

"Can't believe these pussy ass niggas tried some shit like that" I shook my head walking outside behind tae and got in the back seat with jah and Mac and tae put Amani in the passenger seat.

She not ready for this hit I know she not

Tae pulled up to my house and dropped me and jah off and pulled off.