007

Deontae Malik White| Tae
------------------------------------------

Do NOT bash me if an Error was  made

Chicago,Illinois

May 4th 2019|10:25a.m

I opened my eyes when I heard somebody knocking on the hospital door. "Who the fuc- Who is it ?!" I turned around watching Amani come in the room putting her long ass hair in a ponytail to the back .

"Fuck is you here for dawg didn't I tell you to tell them to give me another nurse." I mugged her and she rolled her eyes at me .

"I don't want to be here myself anyways , but I need my coins and I'm not switching so deal with me til 10:30 tomorrow." She went in the bathroom and closed the door behind her .

"I'll pay you 10 bands myself if you just leave and never come back." I told her when she walked out the bathroom rubbing hand sanitizer on her hands . "I don't want your money, have you started doing those exercises with yo arm so it wouldn't be stiff ?" She plainly looked at me .

I hate being questioned

"Did one session with one nurse already ion need that shit nomo ion want you touching me nor near me." I got up and threw a bag of chips away Jah snuck up here to me . "You don't even suppose to be eating that, and oh well deal with it and c'mere so I can get this over with ." I turned around mugging her and walked towards her .

"Make this shit fast I don't want you touching me for a long time and I eat what I want you not my momma nor my Girl G." I looked down at her while she extended my arm and moved it up and down by my head and back to my side about 4 times . "I don't want to be neither one of them." She frowned taking the gaws and badges off my arm and cleaned the stitches with a alcohol wipe fanning it with her hand.

Shordy know what she doing with a nigga

"I don't want you to be either the fuck." She walked off and sat on the couch getting on her phone.

"You didn't wrap my arm bac-" I looked at her

"Nigga I know what I did and didn't do , it needs to breath. The rest of them nurses haven't even clean the shit since I left , but you want to be so rude to me when I try to help your ungrateful ass out. If that shit had got infected you wouldn't have a arm , but thanks to me I came and cleaned that shit because I care about your fucking health , But what I get in return ?? A rude and disrespectful ass mouth , the least you can say is thank you . Like i said before don't be mad at me because of what Jay heard and believed and did what he did , I'm not the nigga who shot you so take that anger out on somebody else." She said rude but calmly.

Lil bitch aggressive what happen to her being nice.

"You getting out yo body now talking reckless and shit like you scaring some shit G , and I just wouldn't have a arm . Ian asking you to care about my health nor this bitch ass wound last thing I'll do is beg a bitch to help me out ." I shook my head sitting on the side of the hospital bed .

"Boy fuck you , stop talking to me please ." She started recording herself on snap I guess .

I rubbed my face "Shut the fuck up dawg , you really pissing me off and I'm fin to spaz on yo ass , keep doing what you doing and leave me the fuck alone don't say shit else unless I speak to you."I Watched her get up and get the cover out the closet and going back to the couch .

"Swear niggas get on my last fucking nerve" she mumbled and I threw my charger block at her forehead.

Talk so fucking much