11

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
6 months later

"I still can't believe she was pregnant with jayshun baby and told Mac it was his baby after she broke up with dino she's delusional , and what she did is green as fuck ." I shook my head at the picture of Ja'Nae Yaya showed me on he instgram story.

Instagram

Jst.Nae 34 mins ago

"I knew she was starting to act funny when you and Tae got together

"I knew she was starting to act funny when you and Tae got together." Ray said eating some icecream .

"I thought I was tripping out one day when she had on a tshirt." I rolled my eyes Turing up the TV.

"AYE WE IN THIS BIT , I GOT A CLIP FOR ANY HO' AND THEY FAMILY!" Mac came in my room with his AK aiming it at the roof.

"Get out my house with all that damn yelling and this gun violence. "

"All them damn guns Tae got I can't have mines in here-"

"Tae know not to bring a gun up in here or I would tase the fuck out of him." I mugged Mat eating my gummies .

"Yaya you ugly as fuck , billboard built ass bird sex in a dessert smelling ass." Every body just out laughing at Mac dumb ass cracks .

"Bae give me some." Dearra held her hand out to Mat and he slapped it.

"Move yo nasty ass hands out my face and no you stay trying to eat my shit dawg ." She mugged him

"Speaking of Bae's where my sexy face tae at." I snatched my phone off my nightstand and facetimed tae.

𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘𝗘🥰
𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀...

He answered taking forever"Hello."

"Sexy face where are youuu." I whined poking my lip out. "Getting a haircut , stop making faces for you be looking like that shit foreal " I sucked my teeth and left out my room going in the living room.

"Ughhh BAEEEE LEH FUCK LEH HAVE A LUH SEKSSS ."I said loud in the camera .

"Jhit calm down with all that for I beatcho ass and who all over there ."he mugged me.

"I don't know come find out."

"You stay playing so fucking much , when I come be looking forward to one in yo leg." I hung up and I threw my phone on the couch.