51

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Matthew Mikel Rashad Cooper|Mat
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
April 3rd,2020|10:21a.m

_________

_____________

_____________

"Man , this shit old news to me." Tae sighed in the phone on the other side of the window.

"Moe yo already know wassup with this shit, this ain't nobody but Lucarto and the bullshit because we tryna get out his shit and settle with our folks, and his shit slowly falling." I slumped in the chair.

"Im already knowing but heon know shit that's finna happen when I get outta this bitch,  onbros dawg the cross."

"So we going through with this shit now?" I sat up.

"Hell yea dawg ain't shit else to do to get outta this shit , we both know either way it go one of us not gone make it out , and he leaving with us. This karma shit don't scare me neither does death I know where I'm going in the end." He shrugged.

"Heard. When yo next court day ?"

"April 9th."

"Mani been up here ?"

"...nah,  she won't even answer the phone, jhit slowly folding on a nigga." He said after a long pause sighing

"Shut that crybaby shit up mane , you know she ain't folding, she'll come see you when she have the courage to, she already crying everyday cause Stacey death and shit. It's just alot on her mind that's he gotta get over, but folding on you is the last thing mani gone do." I said serious.

"Heard." He nodded.

"Forsho , but I'll get at you latter, love you mane."

"Forsho love you too B." He got up and put the phone down and walked off.

Arabian Denise Harris| Ray
___________

Arabian Denise Harris| Ray ___________