88

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene |mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 12th ,2021|4:17p.m

"Shut yo burning ass up dildo built bitch !" Drell said getting out the car yelling at some female .

"Bitch !." She got out the car and threw a glass bottle at him.

"See Unt unt this that ghetto shit I be talking about." Nyiah shoot her head going in may house closing the screen door behind her.

"You the bitch , you want my baby so bad dawg do some with yo life and get the fuck out of mine." Drell walked off and she followed behind him.

" I'm finna go to the sto." Tae tapped me coming out the house pausing watching Drell beat the girl ass.

"I want to come too."

"Mannn bring yo fat ass on !" He sucked his teeth .

"If you ain't want me to come you can just say that the fuck." I mugged him.

" I don't." He looked at me with a blank face.

"I don't care." I got up fixing my shorts walking to the car as a shoe flew past me.

I know damn well that bitch ain't try to hit me with that shoe.

"Ion know what y'all got going on , but keep them objects that way." I turned around .

"Bitch and who is you !?" She girl mugged me with knots on her face.

"Girl I just almost laughed at yo clown ass , don't worry about who the fuck I am , just watch where the fuck you throwing them cheap ass shoes ." I turned back around as a rock bust tae car window .

" 1...2...3....4....5.... breathe in breathe out . Fuck that Ho'." I said to myself as I felt my hair get pulled.

"Bitch !" I kicked her from the back as she fell and got on top of her and start beating her face in .

"You tried the wrong bitch on the right day !" I said as tae pulled me off her and put me in the car.

" I hate these bitches ." I started shaking my leg.

"Man MaMa you can't be letting these weird ass ho's get you outta yo character, you ain't even have to fight her or say shit."

"But ba-"

" Man ain't no buts , Amani sit the fuck back and close yo mouth ." He turned the radio up and pulled off.

This why I love his ass , yes put me in my place bae .

___________________

Arabian Denise Harris| Ray