23

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
SouthWest,Chicago IL
January 22nd,2020|1:16p.m

"He going through a faze right now- I mean they all are but I just think it's best that he talk to me and let out his feels instead of having all this anger built inside of him." I sat my phone on the counter putting it on speaker.

"Well all I know is it's hard for me.to sleep at night , this shit just plays in my head over and fucking over , I don't see how they ass do it." Yaya signed in the phone.

"I barely even sleep , only time I sleep is when tae is in the bed with me , other than that I'm wide awake....I had a dream about Juan the other night though." I took out the ground beef and put it in the pot that was hot.

"I thought I was the only one.. i don't know if he giving us hints or messages but this is crazy."

"Very much bogus." I nodded .

"But I will be over there later to get a plate of that rotel dip , I love you be safe." She hung up and my phone dinged.

Notifications Center

PHANZO🤦🏽‍♀️•                           1:25p.m
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾

Why is this nigga still trying to contact me.

I opened the cans of rotel and put them in the pot and cut up some velveeta cheese stirring it together Turing the stove on low.

"Bae."I walked to the back room where tae always be when he not upstairs.

"Hmm."

"I cooked some rotel it's in there if you hungry , and I gotta talk to you about something-"

"What Amani."

"Phanzo at my momma house and I don't know what for and I'm going over there to see-."

"Maneeee this bullshit after bullshit. I'm coming too." He rubbed his face and got up.

"No stay here , it's not that serious."

"Fuck out my way."

"You don't have to come."

"I'm not all I know is let that nigga pull some crazy shit imma lay his ass on yo momma porch." He walked out the room and went upstairs.

"Lord." I went and grabbed my phone and keys off the counter and went in the garage and go in the car and pulled off.

"Ian Trippin' bout no bitch no ian crashing bout no ho'." I pulled in my momma drive way turned my car off and got out.

"Lord have the wheel." I huffed and ran in my momma house cause it was cold as fuck.

"Nini guess who hereee." Jay jumped up and down with a action figure in his hand.

This nigga so childish

"Who."

"Zo he in there with momma nem." I rolled my eyed and went in the kitchen.

"Hey ma." I went around him and hugged her and sat down.

"Hey amani."

"Hey to you too." He smirked at me.

"What we speaking for I have a whole dude waiting for me and you all at my people house when you should be all the way in BR somewhere." I mugged him.

"Still got a slick ass mouth I see , get up."  He got up and waited on me and I got up and he took me in my old room upstairs.

"Mane what do you want , I haven't seen you in 4 years a-."

"You acting like that's my fucking fault that time you would be saying other wise G so don't even start with that bullshit."

"Mmcht , mane yo money been flipped , what else you want with me like I'm trying to move on and really forget about you and the pain you caused in my life but all if a sudden you get out and think we buddy buddy and shit . It doesn't work like that phanzo." I sucked my teeth .

"Ion give a fuck about that money I left you to flip , didn't even come up with all my shit you owe me still , I'm still trippin' off how folks saying you aborted my child but told me a whole different fucking story." He straight faced me .

"It's funny how you trying to press me  from what other ho's telling you instead of believing the female that held you down for over 7 years . Why the FUCK would I do some shit like that to a innocent soul after I told you plenty of times I wanted a child and wanted to start a family after ALL the shit you put me through and caused me and yaya brother life in that weak ass play yah did, I have nothing to explain to you so shut all that shit down Phanzo." I wiped a tear from off my cheek.

Bitch why you so emotional at this point.

"I didn't say I believed what they told me I just want clarification dawg." He shook his head looking at me .

"WHAT IS THERE TO CLARIFY THE BABY GONE , A FUCKING MISCARRIAGE CAN'T BE EXPLAINED AFTER A NIGGA BEAT ON YOU AND DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE CHILD THAT WAS IN ME !."

"So you telling me a nigga beat on you and made you have a miscarriage."

"What nigga."

"Why do it matter phanzo he dead now ."

"I know you wasn't fucking around with that nigga jayshun." He paused .

"And was , this conversation done with." I grabbed my purse and phone and went down stairs before and he grabbed my wrist

Why niggas got a nerve to touch mee.

"Move mane." I snatched my wrist.

"Fuck the nigga you with , we can still have this family M-"

"I don't want nothinggg to do with you, I'm good with the person I'm with honestly and don't want to restart nothing with you to go back to square one , I'm in a good headspace and im not fun to let you corrupt me again."

"I made yo".

"Didn't make SHIT." i walked out my old room and went to my car.

" i walked out my old room and went to my car

Some short .

How yah liking the story so far 🙄?

I have only 51 for my highest vote..I want atleast 75 can we get that ??

Also comment and interact with me story ion want to feel like I'm writing for no reason 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Bye Hittas'💲.