50

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
March 38th,2020|9:16a.m

"He might be on trail and they don't have his files. We been here since 6 this morning." Yaya whispered in my ear.

"I don't care how long we have to be here, I'm not leaving until he get his report if he doing some time." I said annoyed.

We literally have been here since 6 in the morning and they don't have his file of old cases that their trying to spring on him , and I'm not letting them do that shit. That shit DEAD.

"Okay mr.white will he sentenced 6 months , and probation after released." She judge said and my heart dropped as people looked at me.

"THIS ALL BULLSHIT , HE DIDN'T EVEN DO SHIT. YAH SHOUKD HAVE BEEN WENT THROUGH THOSE OLD CASES FUCK THE SYSTEM AND YOU BITCHED THAT WORK FOR IT !" I yelled crying ass the took tae and away and Mat carried me outside.

"Calm down mani. It will be a chance he get out before that time and just get probation, they didn't go over all his files , they just sprung some shit that would make us mad." He said calming me down.

"Mat this not fairrrrr." I said crying.

"Mani it's nothing you can do , but be here for him , his consequences catching back up to him moe and you have to accept that."

"Man mat we have a whole child to take care of and bye time he get out it would be born." I said wiping tears.

"I understand where you coming from but hope for the best he'll have another court day soon that determine if he staying or not. Don't stress this little shit."

"Heard." I nodded sniffing.

"I'm fin to go be safe." He said hugging me and walking over to dearra and Ky'Dra.

"This all just bull shit." I mumbled going to my car, getting in starting it , and pulling off.

"I HEAR SIRENS WHILE WE MAKE LOVE LOUD AS HELL BUT THEY DON'T KNOWW , I WILL HOLD YO HEART AND YO GUN I DON'T CARE IF THEY COME NOOOO." I sung loud.

Jasaiah Dejuan White|Jah
___________

"Fuck the system !" I said to Bug.

"Shur up with all that shit." She mugged me.

"Man you acting like you don't care that bros in jail for old as shit."

"I don't because I know my brother gone hold his own. Fuck what the system talking ,he beat all his cases what make you think he won't beat this one ?" She said picking up tate.

"You right but forever fuck the system , free my bro." I said throwing up a gang sign.

"Get out my damn house with that shit !" Ma yelled from upstairs.

"My fault !" I mumbled.

"Ight I'm finna head out." I said grabbing my keys walking out the door.

"Aye jah let me hold some!" Terry stumbled walking to me.

"Ion have shit for go crack head ass." I mugged him and got in the car backing out.

"MY MOMMA DON'T EVEN TELL ME SHE LOVE ME , HOE THE FUCK I EXPECT SOMEONE ELSE TO !" I said taking my glock out my pocket sitting in on my lap.

"Dumb hoe is calling.." my music cut off as my phone rung.

"Hello." I stop at the light.

"I'm pregnant."

"Sharra get off my phone with this bogus ass shit , ion want to be with yo ass you was just a piece of pussy dassit dasall no strings was attached dawg." I scrunched my face up.

"But the ba-."

"Abort that shit it's not mine. Seen yo hot pussy ass walking with a whole nigga 5 days ago , I got other shit to worry about not no damn kids." I said pulling up at Mac house.

"You'll see when these court papers hit yo mail box bitch ass nigga."

"Yea yea , but fuu." I hung up getting out the car hearing yelling.

"Just in damn time." I walked up the porch and went in."

"Swear you stay. Doing. Dumb. Shit." Yaya hit him in the chest every word.

"Stop hitting me like you crazy bitch!"he slammed her against the wall.

"Let me go bitch." She kicked him off her and started throwing punches at his ass as he punched her back.

"Fuck on dumb ass ho !" He mugged her and she threw a shoe at him and ran up to him throwing more punches with him.

"Bitch!" She yelled ass he slammed her on the couch by her throat and started kissing her.

These bitches toxic as hell.

"Yall toxic as fuck."  I said shaking my head going in they pantry getting some chips a juice and a kool-aid jammer.

"Fuck up and get out." Mac said getting off yaya.

"Bitch shut up,  pear looking ass." I jumped at him.

"But foreal, tae finna be in that bitch for a while." I shook my head sitting on the couch.

"Why you say that?"

"If they got evidence he killed her nigga getting life without."

"Forgot about that shit, but damn they not fin to find out shit , it's tae nigga to damn smart with this murdering shit." Hs shook his head.

"You right."

75+ votes

I'm ready to end this story ASAP
Like yah ghost reading and shit but I also have been busy.

Anyways I think I'm fin to kill some folks I'm tired of this sad shit.