15

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Deontae Malik White|Tae
---------------------------------------------
SouthWest,Chicago IL
December 15th ,2019|2:15p.m

"Bae can we get a puppy." Mani sat on the couch and out her feet in my lap and put some on Netflix.

"No and put it on some funny shit"

"Why nottttt and you wasn't thinking about watching nothing until I got on it so move nigga and watch basketball on yo phone or some shit."

"I can barely afford yo ass and you tryna get a fucking puppy that you not even gone keep up with, fuck out my face dawg."

"But I want a puppy tae pleaseee." She sat in my lap and kissed me all over my face.

"A puppy is a baby in my eyes so you telling me you tryna fuck and have my seed." I frowned at her

"No kids until marriage and I have my big ass house living good."

"You just gone be waiting jhit , ion do kids." I mugged her and pushed her to the side.

"Keep that same fucked up ass attitude, I'm finna go to work , you can leave and go to yo house the fuck ." She got up and snatched the cover off me and went in her room.

Ion know why this bitch like to play with me like I won't take her life

I got up and went down the hall to her room and busted in the door and choked her to the wall putting my gun to her stomach. "Keep talking to me like you crazy jhit I'll blow yo stomach in yo back ." I let her go and sat on the bed .

"Swear I'm not fin to do this with you Malik ." She went in the bathroom wiping her face from crying and I went in.

"Yo G you just been mad emotional and having mood swings wassup with tha-."

"GET OUT LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled in my face spitting and shit.

"You getting out yo body Monae you yelling for no fucking reason G doing the extrem-"she threw her flat irons and some more shit at me

"GET OUT YOU THE REASON IM PISSED GO HOME LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE."

Oh she crazy

"Holon I'll be right back I knee ian get this shit for nothing." I left and went in the living room and got the pellet gun out my duffle bag and went back in and shot her in the legs as she tried to move and throw stuff at me.

"STOP PUTTING YO HANDS ON ME AND THROWING SHIT AT ME LIKE YOU CRAZY OR SOME SHIT DAWG , ON BABY ILL LAY YO ASS WITH SOME REAL BULLETS." I yelled at her and left out and went out to my car and sat there.

Fuck wrong with these females

𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗔💍
𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾...

"What dawg." I mugged the camera seeing her crying.

"I'm sorry where you at." She wiped her face.

"Some place away from yo crazy ass , go take yo ass to work."

"You kno what by , I'm fin to get a new nigga at my job anyways fuck you and  this weak ass bag will be sitting outside my door with yo fucking shoes." She hung up and I shook my head I got out the car and went back to her apartment and went in her room.