25

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Marcus Martez Simone|Mac
---------------------------------------------
SouthWest,Chicago IL
January 26th ,2020|2:16p.m

"I'm still gone be in my feelings so what who gone do me some." Mat Walked in my house with Tyler bad ass.

"Lil nigga." I mugged him

"Mm." he jumped at me

"What you got going." Mat threw him on the couch.

"Shit tryna see wassup with these nigga Desanto fucked with , they looking for all our ass."

"Shit I know , I been in the slot all day , tae ain't been seen all them niggas been chillin in on this shit when they know we need to be on our shit instead of lackin like we some pussies." He huffed opening some chips.

"Heard, how dearra a d the baby doing."

"I never had to smoke 10 blunts in 2 hours she stress me more that she stress herself and the baby not even here yet."

"I'm weak as fuck jhit you got like a week left." I laughed

"Mane but I'm just tryna get these niggas off my head cause if some happen to one of them , it's gone be a damn riot."

"Hm." Ty brought me some skittles to open.

"Nigga you can't even eat these get out my face." I mushed his head.

"Oh yeaaa I gotta call mani for the baby shower Saturday."

"Late as fuck." I shook my head.

"HMMM!" he handed me the skittles again and I snatched them.

"Get out my face." I mugged him .

"That nigga gone beat you and tae ass one day." Mat laughed

"Laughing my ass off ."

𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗜😒

𝖬𝖠𝖢 𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖡𝖮𝖣𝖸 𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖣 𝖬𝖮𝖬𝖬𝖠 𝖭𝖤𝖬 😭😭😭💔
Delivered

𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 😐?
Read 4:23p.m

𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖨 𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖲𝖠𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖸 𝖳𝖨𝖤𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖬 𝖴𝖯 𝖦𝖤𝖳 𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖭𝖮𝖶 𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖤 😭
Delivered

𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖨'𝗆 𝗈𝗍𝗐

Read 4:25p.m

I through my phone to the wall and broke it.

This shit better be a joke.

"What happen boa." Mat looked at me crazy.

"Tiara just texted me talking about some niggas came and tied my og nem up and killed them ."

"Hell nawl this got to be a joke niggas not that bold sit up there don't move." Mat pointed to the couch for tyler.

"Nae back there he can go back there with her." I grabbed my keys and walked out the door getting my AR and Beretta out the trunk and got in the driver seat waiting on Mat .

"So you fuck with her again."

"We can talk about that shit later jhit." I pulled off speeding through lights.

30 minutes later

We pulled up to my momma house and the door was wide open and we heard crying and walked in.

"I-I got here and Blood was every where and I just don't know." Tiara said crying.

"You called the police or somebody." I asked helping her up.

Shit I damn near wanna ball my eyes out seeing my only brother, momma , & daddy dead.

"No I couldn't register this in my head."she shook her head crying on me.

"Say mat call somebody up here."

"Go home and get some rest I got the rest of this shit , niggas on dirt if they think they safe with this shit." I shook my head and took her to her car.

"Be safe." She told me wiping her face.

"You too , I love you jhit."

"I love you too." She got in the car and I closed her door and went back in the house.

"These niggas must don't know how bad they just pissed me off foh , foo ass niggas swear these niggas nun but pussy." I punched the wall leaving a whole in it .

Some thing short I owe yah this one .

Like I been really trying to make this happen cause i got some good Content on the way😙.

So yea , bye Hittas' 💲