52

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Deontae Malik White|Tae
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
April 7th ,2020|9:15 a.m

"You got a visitor." They opened my cell leading me to the cell phones.

Tired of this miserable as place.

I sat down seeing mani playing with her fingers.

My bitch still look good.

I picked the phone up as she did. "Wassup with it." I spoke up breaking the silence.

"Nothing , tired." She sighed still looking down.

"Look at me jit you on shy shit now?"

"I'm not , if I look at you imma cry and I'm tired of crying all day everyday." She looked at me.

"Mane I get where you coming from but imma be out of this shit before you know it. It wasn't my intentions to have you crying also and adding on to yo plate knowing you already have other shit going on , and now I'm not there to help." I sighed looking her in the eyes.

"Its only been like a week and feel like a year. I miss you tae." She made a sad face.

"Stop with all that sap ass shit mane." I laughed with her.

"But foreal I missed you too."

"Of course."she rolled her eyes.

"Hold on can you turn around for me." I said as she stood up Turing around and sat back down laughing.

"Ian even finna hold you shordy , my seed put that cake on you, or I did that ?." I licked my lips.

"You disgust me." She laughed.

"But nah foreal you been to the doctor?"

"Yea. But it was just a normal appointment they missed you in there too ."she shrugged.

"What about the gender and shit."

"3 more weeks to find out but I might wait til you get out."

"Respect."

"Yup."she said dryly.

"Speak yo mind , mama like you just depressed and shit tell me some."

"Tae I really don't know if I can do all of this by myself right now. I have nobody at this point. I'm hurting and confused. I'm trying not to stress all of this but it always come across my head either my OG death or you being here." She tilted her head back.

"Don't be crying for some mistaked that I made that's catching up to me. I already told you wassup with this shit."

"I just don't want to loose you too." She said wiping her face sniffing.

"Man stop talking crazy , you not gone lose me."I sucked my teeth knowing she meant that shit.

"But it's a possibility tae and you know it."

"Yea but don't even think negative mani, you have negative thoughts about everything putting you into a depressed and stressed stage."

"Imma fix it." I said lowly.

"You need counseling?" I'll pay for that , you need somebody to talk to ? Go hit my og up you know she love you like Stacey." I looked at her.

"I was thinking about going to counseling for a while ." She looked back at me.