85

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Arabian Denise Harris |Ray
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 7th ,2021|10:37 a.m

"Get out of that ." I eyed Kai.

"Me not even doing nun." He shook his head closing the cabinet.

"Stop lying so much bad ass and go sit down." I mugged him.

"Ughhhh." He stomped off ass yaya and Mac walked in the door.

"Soooo how's it going." She cheesed.

"Bitch bad , when can I get some dick from my nigga , ion see how mani do it." I shook my head rocking moura to sleep.

"Did you really just sa- by Ray cause I'm weak as fuck , ion see how she do it either."

"Exactly. But what yall got going ?"

"Might head up to the hospital and get ready for tomorrow."

"I bet my bitch look bad." I sucked my teeth as Jae and Mac walked outside.

"Right I bet she bout mad as hell in that cell." She shook her head.

"All we got to do is go by the plan when we get called to the stand, so she can be no guilty ." I shrugged.

"You right."

"Fuck nigga !"We heard Mac and jae yell from outside as bullets was fired.

"Lord take the wheel." I said laying moura down on the couch going behind yaya our the door seeing a body in the road.

"What the hell happen that quick."

"These niggas call they self taking up for zo and getting they pussy asses knocked off." Mac shrugged walking back in the house.

"Ian even surprised." Yaya shook her head walking behind him.

Amani Monae Greene | Yaya
______________

"Having to sit in a cell for damn near 1 whole week without a shower or getting my hair done is really blowing me. " I chuckled .

I mean I know it's my fault I'm here but I don't deserve to be here , I was tired of all of the shit that was going on and all of my people getting killed every damn week , knowing who is killing them and that the police not doing shit about these murders." I eyed the lawyer they sent me.

"So basically all of this was self defense and out of anger?"

"Yes , murdering someone would be the last thing I would ever do . My momma didn't raise a hood rat that help a nigga cell bricks and set people up." I paused thinking of my momma.

"My momma was the last person I thought would get taken from me , til this day I wonder why Phanzo took my OG life knowing she got babies to look after." I wiped my face.

"Yea I take the blame for her death every day, I just wonder why her a lot. She always told me if you love something set it free. She was something I loved and never wanted to let go no matter what , I always could turn to my momma and tell her anything." I played with my fingers.

"I never intentionally wanted to kill Kentrell , everything was self defense while he was in my car." I said lying.

"I got texts , calls , even voice mails of him and phanzo threating to take my husband life and my child life away." I spoke as she took notes.

"So why haven't they threatens to kill you or tried to ?"

"I wish I could answer that , honestly I wonder the same thing . They make me suffer by killing the people I love , I feel ass if when zo take all my people I'm going to run back to him . But he got life sooooo fucked up if he think he hone be living after that." I chuckled.

"So who all has he threatened to kill and have killed ?"

"He got Jujuan killed, he killed my OG , he threatened to kill tae , his OG , our daughter , & my cousin."

"Why would he want to kill them ?"

"Umm he would want to kill tae momma and our daughter because they mean a lot to tae and I, I don't know the exact reason why he would want to kill tae and mat but I know one of the reasons is because tae is with me and Mat and Zo use to be close when we was younger."

"Okay , I'm going to make sure you beat this case and leave out as not guilty." She closed her note book and left out.

"Every thing happens for a reason." I huffed.

Deontae Malik White | Tae
______________

"Shordy said I could get released today if that one dumb ass nurse come and check my wombs and help me walk in a straight line." I huffed.

"Tae don't stress any of this , mani good and you know this , I know that's the only thing on your mind and that has been on yo mind this past week." My momma eyed me.

"You right , and Ian trying to stress nothing at all shit, only thing is I want to get out of here today to get my daughter and Kai nem from Yaya and be able to go to mani trail." I rubbed my face.

"She yo Clyde to yo Bonnie right now." Ma chuckled.

"Haha you got jokes."

"Have Bug been by here."

"Man ma DeErika don't fuck with me."

"Language." She eyed me.

"I'm just saying , after I told her I wasn't giving her nomo money towards the house boss suppose to be paying for I ain't heard from her since." I shrugged.

"That's yo li-."

"Ion care . Nobody break they neck to do shit for me , what make you think I'm finna our in 150% for folks that put in 0% for me , ain't nobody came to see me while I was in here unless they needed some or wanted to talk about they problems besides the folks I be with on a daily."

"Tae-."

"Ma you can't make me change my mind about nothing." I cut her off knowing what she was fin to say."

"I hear you but you been having a cold heart this whole week , talk to me." She stared in my face.

"Ion want to talk , I'm good." I straight faced her.

Confidentiality is what I stand by , never opened up I'm not finna start.

***vote and comment***

I'm honestly fin to end this book . Y'all ghost read to much.

Oh , plus it's holding me up on starting In Due Time which is part 2. To this book.