41

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 28th,2020|9:00a.m

Instagram

SomuchManii

❤Liked by 773

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by 773.Mat De0ntae_ Sydney.Y ArabianRay YounginYaYa Ozone.Mac MonicaMarshay Jst.Nae  KillaJah and 10,231 others

SomuchManii "I'll bite you back" 😂. Mannnnn take me backkkkk🥺.....OG today is your home-going and this is just crazy to me. I'm still in shock. Like why you Ma ? You guided me and help me through soooooo much. You got me back on the right track when I was down. You didn't do anything to deserve this and I mean that in every word. You were generous and caring for and to everyone , even the ones you may not have knew. I'm just siting here thinking, how imma make it through my days without having one of your calls or talks . Like this really hurts 😭. Rest up ma 🥺💔🕊!

𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖽

"Jay put him in that cage." I told Jay putting kayla jacket on.

"Fendi bad." He closed the cage and sat on the couch.

"No he's not."

"You still not ready ?" Tae walked in the livingroom eyeing me.

"I'm not ready for this tae." I got up and gave kayla the ipad.

"Hmm mithey moush." She gave it to tae and I walked up stairs going to get in the shower.

________________

I got up from my vanity and put on my black heels and grabbed my black chanel purse going down stairs.

"I feel like its finna be some bull shit just like at Juan funeral." Mat shook his head.

"And if it is imma shut that bitch all the way down." I said sitting on the couch.

"Okay aggressiveness." Dearra patted my back.

"I just want to kill the bitch that had the guts to killmy momma." I stood up looking out the window.

"She get that from you tae." Mac eyed him.

"Nahh , she get that from her damn self."

"Ugly." Tyler stuck his tongue out at tae.

"You ugly nigga move , ion like kids." He mushed his head out the way