89 /2

if any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene |mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
February 13th ,2021| 3:29p.m

"This Ho' not picking up the phone I'm finna spazz on her weak ass

"This Ho' not picking up the phone I'm finna spazz on her weak ass." Yaya said calling Sydney sister back to back.

"At this point this bitch finna make us get out this car and it's too cold for this shit , she knew what it was before she even started popping off at the mouth ." I said pressing the button turning my car off as yaya got out the care.

RayBae💕
Would Like To FaceTime...

"Hello?" I answered.

"She came outside yet ?"

"No but we fin to get out and drag this bitch out cause this is ridiculous!" I said getting out the car closing the door .

"Well I'm fin to pull up cause the whole family will come around there on y'all ass and I'm not fin to let y'all get jumped simple ." She said grabbing her keys hanging up.

"Who that was ?" Yaya said getting out fixing her hair in the bonnet.

"Ray nasty ass." I said walking on Sydney sister porch knocking on the door.

"Bitch we know yo bum ass in there !" Yaya beat on the door.

"Bitch I told you not to pop up at my fucking hou-."

"Bitch you gone get enough of playing these games with me ." Yaya dragged her down the stairs beating her in the head .

"Whoop her asssss !" I said laughing and shit as Tae hurried and parked.

What the hell is he doing-

"AHT aht take yo ass back home I told you I got me." I eyed him as he got out the car watching yaya drill Sydney sister in .

"Do it look like I give a fuck about what you said ? " he grabbed my arm taking me to the car as jah pulled yaya of jasmine .

"Now bitch play with me again watch I blow yo fucking house up next time !" Yaya said ass jah walked her to my car.

"Mmcht , I want to drive my own car." I mugged Tae as he put me in the passenger seat closing the door.

"What I just said ? " he eyed me.

"Man whatever ." I rolled my eyes looking out the window.

"Nini ." Kayla said .

"Not right now Kayla ." I mumbled as moura started to whine.

"But moura crying." She said aggravated.

"She okay just be quiet until we get home." I said as we pulled up to bug house .