008

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois

May 26th 2019|1:36p.m

"So what you gone do for yo birthday ?" Yaya asked me showing Nae something on her phone . "The usual get drunk go out of state and come back ." I laughed looking for something to watch on Netflix.

"You and Tae should do something and maybe you can get some dick aft-" I eyed Ray. "Hold up now , we not all that close ." All them laughed .

"Apparently y'all is if yall doing mouth to mouth in the car at 10pm."Nae said & I put it on ' The Conjuring ' and tossed the remote on the side of Yaya .

His lips was so damn soft like whew .

"Ho' shut up, you let dino fuck you in the ass and shit nasty as hell ." I mugged her snatched my phone off my night stand .

"Oh yea yall I'm moving soon I found an apartment like 2 weeks ago and finally decided I wanted to move." They looked at me crazy . "You want to move out foreal." Ray asked me ."I mean it's not nothing deep , it's just down the street and yall know yall are welcomed to come ." I played with my fingers getting nervous

"She preparing for when she getting that dick and don't want to worry about nobody busting in the room on her ass that's all." Nae said laughing . "Ho' shut uppppp damn . And I'm getting an apartment because I'm tired of people coming over to get their hair done and bad ass kids crawling around every chance they get." Ray nodded.

"You right about that one ." I looked down at my phone seeing Tae facetiming me .

𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧𝗔😙
𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾...

"Hello." I said fixing my lash. "What you got going on ?" He stared at me exhaling some smoke .

lips is very much suckable

"Nothing what so ever , trying to figure out some birthday plans with Ray nem , what you on ?". "I'm fin to slide by there after me and Mat nem do this play ." I looked at yaya and she was smiling at me . "Okay be safe." I hung up and went to my vanity to flat iron my hair .

"And she said they not even that cool, but im fin to head out I got to go to work ." Ray rolled her eyes and got off the bed and left out and so did the rest of them .

"Well damn just leave then." I unplugged my flat irons and went to my closet and put on a white of th e shoulders shirt with some dark blue ripped Jean's and my white sandles and went downstairs by the window to take a picture to post on instgram .

Instagram

SomuchManii