46

If any mistakes are made do NOT bash me

Amani Monae Greene|Mani
---------------------------------------------
Chicago,Illinois
March 19th,2020|6:32a.m

"I hate it here

"I hate it here." I rinsed the toothpaste out my mouth from freshly throwing up.

Already hating this shit and it's only been 3 weeks and 2 days.

"Jail is calling."

Its sad that I got this number saved in my phone from when Zo was in jail.

I let the call say all that extra until I was finally connected to whoever calling me from BR jail.

"Mani I-."

"Ray what in the hell did you do and why you there." I said sighing.

"Long story short I'm in a holding cell its musty as fuck here , but I was in br at ny hotel chillin everyone inviting me to asai live and shit and i get on there she talking shit about me you and momma-"

"Wait say that again." I said frowning

"Cause bitch got my momma fuck up." I shook my head.

"Right ! So I was like she crossed the line and she fuu for that shit , so I called trell woo wop da bam then we fought and I kindaaaaa kept banging her head on concrete then stomped her head back to back. So after that the police got me off her and she wasn't moving." She said nonchalantly.

"Soooo....she dead? do I need to bail you out ?" I walked in the room looking over at tae.

Nigga sleep like a damn wild bird.

"Yea I got a bond its $1000 ,but I gotta do a tail so do me a favor log on my iCloud and it's the video of the fight and save ir so I can say It was self defense cause she hit me first."

"Okay , I'll be there love you." I hung up.

It's always some shit with them.

BESTFRIEND💗

Bestt , can you do me a big big favor ?
read

Yes ma'am

Can you go and bail Ray out , she'll tell you the story on the plan , I got the money .
read

y u can't goooo I'm doing something

Ion feel good and I've have been throwing up since 5 some in the morning and I'm tired. So can you please come and get the money please please please 🥺!
read