006

Deontae Malik White| Tae
------------------------------------------

Do NOT bash me if an Error was  made
Chicago,Illinois
May 4th 2019|9:47a.m

I mugged Amani while she fold up the hospital cover and put it back in the closet

I mugged Amani while she fold up the hospital cover and put it back in the closet. This hospital bed shit uncomfortable as fuck can't even move around in this bitch .

"You mugging me like you want to kill me , I said sorry and I'm helping you as much as I can so can you not look at me like that ?" She turned around to me putting her hands in her shirt pockets .

"You must don't realize you the reason im in this raggedy ass hospital bed til tomorrow ? So I'm feeling like I want to empty a clip on yo ass just like I did yo bitch ass nigga , I just might do it when I get out of this bitch ." She frowned at me like I was stupid .

"It's not my fault people were spreading rumors , if I could have stopped them from saying the things that were said and running to social media with it I would , and you liked my picture and people noticed and put two and two together so your also the reason your in this hospital bed with a bullet hole through your arm , now I advise you to be nice to me and we will never have to speak again after they release you .

I eyed her. " what make you think I want to speak to yo ass now I don't like u jhit and it's gone stay like that fuck out my room and tell them send me another nurse and I didn't like no fucking picture of you that was my brother jah ." She looked like I hurt her feeling .

I really don't give a fuck if I broke her heart she the reason I'm here no fuck I look like dealing with her for 3 whole days got me fucked up.

"I'm not even fin to entertain you or your rude mouth." She grabbed my two pill bottles and took one out of each and gave it to me with a cup of water . "Do it look like I'm in pain I don't need that shit and I don't need you to entertain me you not my girl B go on somewhere fuck out my face".

"Take this so I can go home , I'm already tired and been here for 12 hours ." She mugged me and I mugged her back. "I just said get the fuck out my face with that shit I don't take medication for fucking pain I'm not in pain take yo ass home and don't come back." I grabbed my phone off the side table.

"Yea this not for me and I'm surely not going to be nice and try to help someone that doesn't want to be helped , that's the last thing I'll ever do." She nodded as she put the pills in the trash , poured the water in the sink, and threw away the cup .

Stupid as bitch .

"Why you still here BYEE get the fuck out and call yo cousin and tell him I'm being mean to yo crybaby ass." I mugged her and watched her get her phone and charger and she came by me to adjust the hospital bed and left out slamming the door .

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara