The Loud Racket

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Memories of blue-chipped paint and silver metal entered her foggy, aching mind. Broken glass scattered on the ground, and tail lights no longer functioned. Rusty metal tracks and creaking old pipes dominated the area too while an old metal door lay cast aside from its original holding. Inside, it was pitch black, and it gave off an ominous aura. It was almost like she could witness the shadows rolling out from the cart and onto the ground towards her. In the background, a weak beam from a flashlight illuminated the surrounding area, but it didn't penetrate that darkness. A horrible chill slithered up her spine at the recollection.

From her lips, a light groan exited. Her head hurt worse than before, and it was from more than exhaustion. Ca ... (F/n) shivered at the thought of almost saying his name. Her tormentor had knocked her out a few moments after they had reached the abandoned subway train cart. It didn't surprise her that she had been thrown into unconsciousness so easily. She was incredibly weak, and her attention had been focused on the terrifying aspects of the cart before her; he had the upper hand completely.

Gaining her bearings, though, she looked around her and noted that the source of illumination in the area was from behind her. It reminded her of the dull light from the flashlight, and she presumed that it was the source of the light. When she attempted to move her hands, however, she felt resistance and glanced down to them. Each was tied up tight to metal bars with old electrical cables. Her ankles were in a similar position. She tried to loosen them, but they only pressed into her skin more, so she stopped her struggle for the moment.

Scanning over the rest of the area, she noted that she was on the bag rack above the cart's seating. It was a surprise that the rusty shelf was supporting her weight, but her focus didn't last on it long. Rather, her heart skipped a horrid beat when she heard light clicks on the ground before a low growling sound followed. That definitely wasn't her captor; it sounded like some sort of ... dog. Blood drained from her face, and she tried to stare downward. She managed a glance and saw grey dirty hairs before a swishing tail came into view.

Loudly, she gulped and stared upwards again. She could feel her heart rate increasing, and it didn't help that she couldn't view everything clearly. Up above her, though, there was writing in what she only could presume was blood. Whether it was the dog's or hers, she didn't know; she didn't feel any new injuries on her besides the likely bruise on the back of her head. Then again, she had so many cuts and bruises that it was hard to tell, and her growing adrenaline only was masking it more.

When her (e/c) optics focused on the text, she read Don't cry, shout or scream. You do this, and you receive a feast. Oh, and don't worry; it's not human. I wouldn't give my food to ignorant trash. Her stomach, much to her anger, grumbled at the thought of a large serving of food. Her portions now were laughable, and it was clear that she had lost weight while being in his hold.

Instantly, she jumped, however, when the animal below leaped up and tried to snap at her. She shut her eyes tight and tried to pull her limbs closer to her, but they were held tight by the bonds. The whole cart shook with the dog's action, and the shelf she was on rattled a bit. Her eyes widened, and her stomach curled into a dreadful knot as the light swung back and forth, creating an even worse atmosphere. Barking came next as well as snarling. It almost was as though she could hear the beast's saliva dripping onto the floor. Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop. How she wanted it to stop; how she wanted to cry from her helplessness.