The Twisty Navigation

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop. 

"It means that he'll probably be on the second or third floor with her," Deidre answered, heading over to the wall where Nick was at, though; she was on the other side of (f/n)'s father. Everyone glanced to her as Ether nodded. "The first floor, even if the place has a large clearing around it, would pose too many easy access points, which is why the third's even more likely. Depending on our plan if anyone needs to escape, jumping out of the window from the third floor probably won't be ideal."

Ether nodded again as he scanned over the blueprints. "There's also a good chance that he sealed the doors leading to the outside stairs, and the elevator will be too loud. There's the roof hatch on the third floor that can be accessed through an outside ladder, but he might've tampered with that too." A scowl formed on his lips at the options.

"Before we get too advanced in planning," Chris mentioned, sitting up a little straighter and closer to Ren, "I want to add something that will help the plans a lot." Everyone's attention focused on her. "We wanted you to see the blueprints," her light blue optics peered over to Ether, who motioned her to continue, "but there might be some updates to them and not because of that other creature's meddling." She lifted up some additional papers by her. "Ren and I found news articles on the place that are fairly recent. They range from six months to the present."

Holding them up to Ren, she passed them to him before he handed them to Ether quite quickly. Ether would've giggled at the action, but he was too concentrated on the matter at hand. "Looks like people have been scouting out the place for renovation to open up the factory again under a new company. It comes from the town northwest of Dunnuuna, which is still very much active." She crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't think that renovations have started, but whatever company might be moving has erected a fence around the place. From a recent picture taken of the place in one of those articles, it looks pretty heavy duty."

Puzzled, (f/n) sat up a little on the bed. "Why would he choose that place, then? People must be coming and going from the site, right?" she asked, furrowing her brows and briefly looking over the article in Ether's hands.

"He must've not anticipated that, but based on this article, work hasn't begun, so it still might be mostly dead out there." Ether frowned. "To him, it very well might seem abandoned, but this does give us an advantage." He smirked a little. "There's a good chance that the road to the factory is being kept clear." His smirk grew as he looked to everyone, even (f/n)'s father and Nick. "That means that we can bring a car in."

"And, it won't be suspicious since the road will be open," Nick muttered, liking the idea. Ether mainly ignored him, but he did give a very slight nod. Just from that small motion from the deadly creature, Nick relaxed a little bit. He didn't lower his guard, but he was relieved that Ether accepted his comment.

"Are you planning on busting in, then?" (d/n) questioned with his arms across his chest. His facial expression was stern, and he was attempting to put the fight between Ether and him at the back of his head. "We'll need a big car to take out a fence of that quality if it really is like how the picture suggests." He leaned forward a bit on his chair so that he could see the picture for himself rather than just going off of words, but Ether made no motion to hand the document with the photo over.