chapter 2

White diamonds POV
Me and the other diamonds where ranting and complaining why our precious diamond are taking so long to come out of her diamond. It didn't take us that long to form, I just hope she isn't defective...
I sighed as I looked at the yet to be the fifth diamond, it had been thousands of years since her diamond was created but still she hasn't come out yet.I and the other diamonds where snapped back to looking at the new diamond as her gem lifts from the ground and shines so bright and her body starts to take form.Her body securely places soft to the ground as she opened her glossy baby blue eyes that shined as she looked at us.
Her skin was a pale pink even paler then Pink herself, her short warm white hair looked so smooth and fluffy as her white clothes formed her curves just perfect, she definitely is a diamond.
Then as I noticed her beautiful eyes looking at me and examining me as well as our eyes locked. I started feeling heat rising to my cheeks as I suddenly started feeling strange but in a good way... what was this feeling. I looked at a other direction as our eyes didn't meet anymore.
As I heard a giggle that was a perfect tone for my ears so warm and kind,I looked at where the sound came from and of course it was the new diamond as she picked up pink in her arms. Pink started introducing herself as I noticed blue and yellow did the same so I just went with it.
3 months after the diamonds appearance

I had been so busy with homeworld lately so I haven't had so much time with her as I really wanted, she never told us her name yet.Did she not know it or doesn't she want to tell us I wonder.
we haven't even decided to tell the other gems on homeworld yet that there was a new diamond around but I guess they have already seen her.
After some time I finally got some free time so I told my pearl to send the new diamond to my chambers, when pearl had disappeared from the room my mind started to wander back to her and her beautiful baby blue eyes,that body,her voice, everything about her screamed perfection.Whatever I felt towards the diamond I couldn't hide even how hard I tried, I shouldn't have these strange feelings I am a diamond for stars sake....

Ye ye boiisss hope it was okey my dudes, should I keep doing more povs or just the OC diamond?
I hope it wasn't to short,
Here is a picture how you can image her body forms and her clothes(but instead as the pink on the clothes make that a baby blue or dark blue you can decide).Btw I didn't create this picture and I don't know who did sooooo yeah sorry.
Oh yeah btw the OC diamond is about the hight as the blue and yellow diamond.