Chapter 12

Moon Diamond POV
It had been hours now and the little diamond had yet returned.White had left back to her chambers as time had went by.She probably had a lot work to do, but I was a little sad that she had left.
Oh sweet sweet Pink please be okey I thought waiting for my dear friend to return from Earth safe and sound. But nothing happened.
Yellow had now left and now it was only me and Blue waiting and waiting.Blue went to see if any reports on Pink had been made so now it was only me here, waiting.

I sighed as I looked up at the space above us. Until I saw a big green ship nearing me. I walk towards it thinking it could be the small diamond but god was I wrong. As the doors opened many rebels came out of the large ship and they started attacking the gems on Homeworld, I saw them poofing and shattering the Homeworld gems one by one as I tried my best to find Blue but she was nowhere to be seen.Please be okey Blue I thought as I walked as far away from the space ship I could.

I felt panicked rising as I saw Rose the Rebels leader coming out of the ship as her gaze went towards me, she started walking up to me and she was ready to strike, yet I didn't feel fear. She felt so familiar to me even though I had never seen Rose before. That was until I saw her gem... the pink aura around it.....it was Pink, Why was the leader of the rebels Pink and why would she start a rebellion against herself and why was she after me.My worry of her shattering me began to go high as many questions started to form.

I stepped back from Rose/Pink as many of the Homeworlds gems came in front of me trying to protect me from the rebels. I tried my best searching for my pearl, as she was caught in my sight I noticed she was far away from me as I watched her get poofed and bubbled by one of the rebels that looked like a fusion. I turned my attention back at Rose/Pink as I saw her nearing me more and more..
Damn it.... not again... I don't want to be shattered just yet, I haven't even told White how I felt towards her I thought making a shield out of crystals that shined when the light hit it.
Thank the stars that Yellow taught me how to protect myself I thought as Rose had swinged her sword after my gem trying to poof me but I was nearly able to block it with the my shield. Trying so hard to not getting hit by the sword.
Why did Pink want to poof me so bad I thought while looking at her with a sad look.When Rose/Pink looked at me and saw my sad gaze towards her she glanced away not making eye contact with me as she continued to swing her sword towards me.When I thought I had finally started to get a hold of it and my emotions coming to place.

I was dead wrong as I saw just more and more of the rebels surrounding me, the gems in Homeworld being just fewer and fewer. My panic started rising as my fear of being shattered grew. I felt tears threatening to spill as I grabbed my shield closer to my body and blocked as many hits I could possibly do. My hands stared to hurt after holding the shield tight in my hands as more pain flicked towards me when the rebels attacked me from every direction.

I looked Rose/Pink in the eyes as I was close to being poofed. I saw her eyes glistening and I could se the sorrow and regret in her eyes.
I guess she only wanted to protect what's hers... we could have helped you...oh my dear Pink what have you gotten yourself in to,
I thought as my mind started to go blank as I saw Rose thrusting her sword in my chest just above my gem. Trying to avoid shattering my gem that was only a few millimeters away from her sword in my chest.

I looked at Rose/Pink in the eyes in the last moment as I saw her mouth moving a "I'm sorry" before everything went black as I could hear my own gem hitting the ground before everything went quite.

________________________________
What could possibly Pink want with Moon's gem? Maybe she wanted her to be free or only wanted her to disappear from the Diamond authority. That we will know soon my dear readers.

Hope you all enjoyed reading the chapter, as we will se each other in the new one.
☺️❤️