Chapter 18

Moon Diamond POV
Lapis and Peridot has went out to do some "farming", I still didn't know what it was but I just stayed at the barn.They would be busy all week so we couldn't see each other and the farm were at least some kilometers away, so if I wanted to visit it should have taken at least a hour to get there.I would love to join them but I just don't want to accidentally ruin or kill the plants.
But now I am in the barn all alone.Sure it was nice with some alone time but it just felt to quite. I sighed and decided to explore some more. There is always new things to discover here on earth.

I had walked and walked not knowing were to exactly explore. Maybe I should ask the other gems if they would like to show me around. When I had reached the temple looking around for the other gems there was nobody here they were probably on a important mission and there would be nobody here.But when I had started leaving I could see Steven in the corner of my eye. I smiled happily that there was at least someone here, maybe it won't be so lonely anymore.
I turned around and walked towards him,giving him a surprise hug. Steven screeched at the sudden contact then looking up at me. I could see his reaction fall into a sigh noticing that it was only me.He looked to be upset,I could see faint tear streaks on his cheeks and puffy eyes, he had probably been crying.I could feel worry inside me about the poor boy erupt.
-Are you alright Steven?

I asked in a soft voice trying to cheer him up. He looked at the floor as he gave a hum as a respond. That wasn't like the Steven I knew, he was always be happy and smiling so bright. Something had to be wrong.
-Steven, there is obviously something bothering you.

I told him, as he sighed in defeat and he went away from the hug sitting in front of me. He looked at my worried face and I smiled at him reassuring that he could tell me anything.
-Amethyst and Pearl has been fighting a lot lately and I just- I tried to help but they screamed at me...

He told me.Oh so that's what it was all about, well I had also seen them fighting a lot but that's just there personas. They can't help it, they are just the opposite of each other. But I knew they would always make up and be back at being friends. I sighed and looked back to Steven as my face of worry had relaxed.
-It's okey Steven,They probably didn't mean it, they will end up apologizing to each other soon enough.

I told him with a reassuring smile and he smiled back, being the happy Steven he usually is. I looked at him proudly of my successful attempt to make him happy again. I was sure happy knowing I had been helping him. He was like a little brother to me. Steven had told me of the family term of little brother and I thought directly of him.He laughed at the proud face I made, sticking my nose up in the air in success. He only laughed louder and were wiping tears of joy from his eyes. I chuckled at the week state he was after all the laughing.
-Thank you Moon for cheering me up.
How about we go and visit Homeworld Moon,I should probably know if everything is going well..

He told me as his laugher had slowed down. I felt at shook of the name Homeworld, could I really be coming back home.What would they say, will they reject me or take me in. Could I really meet White again. I could finally meet the love of my life again.I was so happy I couldn't describe it, I could feel tears of joy dripping down my cheeks. I was finally coming back home....
-Yeah,l-let's do it.

________________________________
Moon is finally returning back to Homeworld, how could White and the other diamonds react knowing Moon wasn't chattered?Will they be happy or reject her?

Well that you will know in the next chapter fellow readers, hope you enjoyed the chapter. And yeah, sorry if it was short but I will make a longer one soon to make it up for it. 😋💎😭