Chapter 21

Moon Diamond POV
-Welcome back home my beautiful flower...
White said not leaving me out of her sight, I got lost in those pretty eyes, everything about her I love so dearly, every little speck of that vibrant face of hers. She noticed I was staring at her and I felt heat rising on my cheeks, feeling the blush take over.I looked away embarrassed trying to hiding my blushing mess.White looked at me worried she opened her mouth slightly ready to ask me something. Oh starts...

As I was saved from my embarrassment Steven came in the room with Garnet,Pearl and Amethyst. Steven looked around looking for someone as his eyes meet me and he waved at me smiling.Oh I guess he looked for me I thought chuckling softly,Blue took me from White and put me down. I rushed to Steven as he responded with giving me a big hug. I looked back to the diamonds and White looked at Blue with a slight angry glare. Blue saw the glare and she only huffed turning her attention to me and the gems.

Blue put down her hand letting him step on it bringing him up to Blue's hight. They were talking and I turned back to Garnet,Pearl and Amethyst. Pearl and Amethyst greeted happy I wasn't hurt, then Garnet put her arms around my waist lifting me up from the ground slightly. She had a big smile and patted my head like a animal. I then heard a quit growl from where White were standing, White looked away as I looked at her. Was that White that growled I thought shaking my thought as Garnet put me down to the floor releasing her arms. She looked at White and then me, having a big happy smile that curled up on her face as she lightly punched my shoulder...... wait.....did she- DID SHE KNOW THE GEM I WAS IN LOVE WITH WAS WHITE. I internally screamed as my face flushed a deep read.

She took her sunglasses of and winked at me, like she had read my mind.Holy starts.....she knows I thought as by blush only deepened.She pushed back her sunglasses and chuckled lightly. I took my hands and covers my face from Garnet.
-My flower, are you okey...

I heard White speak,She can't see me like this. She made my heart beat so fast as I noticed she was staring right at me.
-Haha she is alright I just discovered something that wasn't meant to discover

Garnet said with a small smirk, I groaned in frustration.Of everything she could have said that was she could come up with. I don't want White to know just yet, I wanted to tell her at a special moment. Even though she might not even like me I wanted her to know I did but just not yet. White looked at Garnet confused by her answer. But her worried face didn't budge. I slapped my cheeks lightly calming myself down, feeling the blush disappearing.
-I'm fine White, Garnet only teased me.

I said to White and looked at Garnet with a slight annoyed face. Garnet only chuckled at my face and I saw White face relaxed knowing that nothing that bad had happened. But by some reason White looked at Garnet as I saw this strange shimmer of a feeling in her eyes
.... was that hatred I asked myself. Maybe she didn't like her being a fusion, that must be it. I shrugged the it of my shoulders. But the air was so thick I could literally cut it with a knife.

I walked up to White and hugged her, I sure this helps her I thought hoping I could help with whatever were bothering her. It seemed to be successful as I could feel the tension disappears. Garnet was still there happy, maybe she didn't notice White staring at her I thought to myself. White puts her hand towards me letting me step on it.I looked back at Blue and Steven they were still talking not noticing the tension from before. Steven looked at me and White.
-Moon I think it's time to return, the others might me worried.

Steven said smiling. I didn't want to go back just yet, but now at least I could visit the diamonds and White whenever I wanted. I sighed in defeat knowing I wouldn't be able to stay forever. I could feel White tense up hearing Steven saying that, she looked at Steven with a sad look.
-I am going with you.

White said as she carefully placed me down looking at Steven with a serious face, I couldn't believe it. White going to Earth, this was going to be so much fun. I could show her the beauty on Earth and even show her my favorite show.

________________________________
White is going to Earth, how will this turn out.
Is it going to end in disaster? Or is going to turn out good?

Well that you will know at the next chapter my fellow readers, hope you enjoyed reading the story so far. 😌❤️