Chapter 17

Moon Diamond POV
I had been struggling lately with my feelings, it was something entirely new for me. Especially the feeling I held for White. Even thought I might never see her again my heart won't let me forget about her. Every time I am alone and let my mind wander, my mind wanderers back to White. Maybe I should talk to someone about it.Steven and the gems might know anything about this feeling that had been stuck in my heart for almost my whole existence.
I sighed letting my mind place itself to one goal. To find Garnet. She might know....

I stand up ready to leave,I told Lapis and Peridot that I was going to meet up with the gems. They gave me a smile and a wave at me while I started heading out of the barn. As I let myself wander to the temple, my eyes looking around, looking to all beautiful flowers and plants. After 15 minutes of walking I could see the temple, I smiled brightly knowing that my one life question might be solved. I knocked politely at the door and waited for someone to open the door. Steven had opened the door for me, letting me inside the house.
-It's been so long, so what brings you here Moon?

He asked with a smile giving me a big hug. I hugged mug back and chuckled lightly at the boy in front of me.
-Oh I am here to talk to Garnet about something.

I told him, he simply nodded disappeared into a white door with gems on them. Maybe he went to get Garnet I thought as I sat down on the couch waiting patiently at the gem to return. As the door opened again I saw Garnet and Steven steeping before me. She smiled at my presence, being happy that I visited.Steven then left me and Garnet to talk.
-So I heard you wanted to talk.

Garnet said as she sat down on the couch beside me looking at me a little worried.
-oh it's about this feeling I have inside my chest, every time I meet specific gem I can feel heat rising to my cheeks and something tingling in my stomach. I had have this feeling for way to long without knowing what it was so I went to you and wanted to ask what it might be.

I told Garnet, embarrassed that she might harassing me for not knowing this feeling. But that never happened. I looked to look at her, she had put her hands on her cheeks and had the biggest smile I had ever seen. She looked like she was going to explode from excitement. She cupped my hands in hers and smiled.
-The feeling you have is called love. Whoever this gem is you truly are in love with her.

She said as I could feel heating my face.I was blushing madly at the word love. I had never thought what I felt was love, I love White.....
HOLY SMOKES I LOVED WHITE!! I screamed internally to myself. Every thing I felt towards White was Love, I couldn't have thought. I knew exactly was love was, knowing every form of affection in it because of Camping Heart.I couldn't stop blushing. I took my hands, hiding my blushing mess from Garnet. She chuckled and patted my head. She had left me with only my thoughts rushing in my head. I walked out of the temple looking at the starts. I sighed happily having the biggest smile on my face.
I can't wait to meet her and tell how I feel towards the diamond. I was truly in love...

________________________________
Moon finally knows about her feeling about White, yasssssss
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter even if it was short. But cya at the next chapter fellow readers😘😘🥰💎