Chapter 4

Moon Diamond POV
As I heard the screams from the gems get louder and louder I could feel a something cold run thru my spine and it got hard to breath.I looked at pearl to get myself together and stay strong. But when I at least excepted it I saw pearls face turned direct into horror as she saw the figure approach us, the monster slowly appearing from the dust from all the shattered gems.

The monster was nearly as big as me,sharp horrifying teeth that could pears through anything,black skin with multiple gems on.Those red glowing eyes piercing through me as the monster grinned and started to running wildly to me and my pearl.

The Jaspers that stood around us started to  quickly attacking the monster trying to get us some time to escape but they were shattered without a second thought by the monster approaching us, the monster shattered more and more gems as I could hear the pain in the jaspers voices as they got shattered and there gems crunching under the monsters feet as it approaches us.
Pearl quickly started moving and trying to do her best to protect her diamond.
But when my pearl had only had taken some steps the monster threw her weapon at pearl nearly missing her gem and almost shattering her.

I fast as possible took my pearls gem and bubbles it to take her to my chambers for her safety to not get shattered.I couldn't be able to live with myself if my pearl got shattered in front of me knowing I could have done something. The monster roared the loudest it could and started to runt to me attacking me and swinging her weapon nearly hitting me before I almost missed to dodged it only to have it grace my skin hard hurting me bad.As I tried to get myself back to safety I was harshly grabbed by my neck and thrown back to the monster hitting the floor as I tried to get up again I felt the monster jabbing me in the back that caused me to scream in agony and pain.
I kicked the monsters kneecap to cause it to stumble and fall to its knees, that gives me time to stand up and try to hide. But in the mere second I got up and the monsters strong hand grabbed my arm hard making me stoop in my tracks.

The strong grip cause me to yelp in pain and felt the monster once again pushing me hard as it can and hovering over my nearly shattering state body against the wall for me to not escape her grasp. She takes her weapon out of one of her gems and ready to finish her job and shatter me as I looked away to see White diamonds horrified face as she caught sight of me under the monster soon to only be seconds from to be shattered by the monster.White tries her best approaching me and anger rises her face and worry,blue and yellow diamond comes behind White with the same expression as they well to try to approach me and stop the monster. I try to break free from the monsters grasp but as I felt something sharp pain in my stomach as I noticed everything went black....

So uhmmm guys, hope you all will love the chapter and next and so on. I am nowhere near the end yet so don't be worried that it will end.So tell me how you think about the story so far, I would like to know what you think or if there is something I have done to confuse you guys with😗❤️