Chapter 14

Moon Diamond POV
How long had I been trapped in my gem I had lost count on many years ago.But this time I felt more forgotten,I feel my feelings throwing into different waves of emotions.I did try my best to free myself but gave up only after 1000 years in my contraption that was my gem.
I sighed pushing my legs to my chest in a sitting position as I was floating around in the darkness.

This place was like a endless black room, a very lonely black room I could say. But I got used to it by now, I guess I just accepted to never be free again and meet the diamonds again.....
Oh stars I miss them so much,
I didn't even get to know the feeling I had to White and why I felt them. I huffed in annoyance at the thought as I tried going deeper in the endless dark room trying to find something or anything that wasn't just more darkness.

But today I felt different, I felt more free... As I noticed the room getting a slight lighter as I felt something warm picking me up.I noticed my gem moving location from before, maybe I still have my chance to finally be free from this sad place I thought as a big smile erupted on my face. Maybe I even could met her again, her beautiful white skin,those grey eyes.... my face flushed at the thought of her clouding my mind. I smacked my cheeks lightly as I tried getting myself together.

The thing that had grabbed my gem started talking as I noticed more and more voices speaking. How many could there be... maybe around 4 people I wondered. It was so nice hearing voices that wasn't just mine.My thought broke as I felt a liquid touch my gem as I noticed my gem healing.The lonely dark room became brighter and brighter as I felt my consciousness coming back and forming my body to where it once was.

When I felt my body touching the floor,I could feel things again, my touch coming back slowly. I hugged myself tight with a happy smile and I could feel drips of tears dripping down my cheeks happily.I opened my closed eyes to meet a young human boy with a afro,blue jeans,blue shirt with a yellow star in the middle and a pink jacket on top.

The boy smiled so bright as he looked at me with stars in his eyes, I was interrupted as I heard a sound coming from the 3 gems in front of me. It was them the rebels, I felt fear erupt as I slowly pushed myself further away from them. The boy walked in front of the,
-don't mind them,they won't hurt you.we only want to be friends

The boy said.There was something familiar about the boy, as my eyes reached his gem on his stomach.
Pink my mind wandered confused at him, why did he have Pinks gem. This wasn't Pink but he had her gem. I know she could shape shift but this isn't her. Wait..... did she....did she have a child my mind started to poop so many questions. Well sure Pink truly love humans but I never thought she would breed one, we did talk about it but never thought she was serious. I took in a long breath in and out then looking up at him.
-You are Pinks child,are you not?

I said to the boy, he looks at me with a shocked expression. The boy then let out a big laugh a big smile forming on his face like before. Why was he laughing I thought looking at him with a confused stare.
-Sorry for laughing, but you are the first to know that I am her child and not her. Many people confuse me with her because of my gem. My name is Steven.

He told me with glee in his voice, waiting patiently for my response. I giggled at this and looked in his dark eyes.
-my name is Moon Diamond, but call me Moon.

I said as his and the gems eyes looked at me shocked at my words. Maybe they didn't expect to meet up with I diamond I thought.
-Another diamond,so cool. It's very nice to meet you Moon.

Steven said with stars in his eyes as his voice filled the room. The other gems had started relaxing at the thought of me being friendly, or at least I think. The fusion with the afro didn't give any emotion to me...just staring. Maybe she didn't like to talk I thought as I smiled up to the fusion that was looking at me intensely. The fusion had really caught my eyes, this was the first time seeing such a peaceful and beautiful fusion like this, it seemed to perfect. I stood up walking to the fusion clutching her hand in mine as I was mesmerized by everything about her.
-this is the first seeing such a stable and perfect fusion like this, this truly is a amazing thing.It's such a pleasure to meet you.

The fusion looked away from my gaze towards hers. I noticed her cheeks growing a dark shade of red, but it went so fast thinking it was probably my mind playing tricks on me. I looked beside her seeing the Amethyst staring at me I looked up at her with stars in my eyes as I approached her. I cupped her cheeks, I had never seen such a small yet adorable Amethyst before.
-you must be a Amethyst, you truly amaze me with your hard work and your beautiful features.

I said as Amethyst gave me a thumbs up and grinned at my compliment. I looked over at the Pearl looking at me waiting to also be complimented by me. I giggled at this and let Amethyst cheeks go as I walked towards the pearl. It sure had been long since I had seen one, the last one I saw was my precious little pearl being poofed and bubbles by the people I talked to right now, I shrugged at the thought and focused back on the pearl in front of me.
-Ah you must be a Pearl, it has been so long since I saw one. I myself had a pearl a long time ago. You pearls always knows what to do and are a living perfection, knowing everything what to do.

I said in a sweet tone as I smiled up to the Pearl having my arms behind my back as I noticed a blue shade appearing on her cheeks as well.She nodded at my compliment as I heard the gem/human Steven laughing at the sight before him.

________________________________
Well now Moon finally free meeting the crystal gems in person. This is the Steven after the diamonds had healed the corrupted gems but before Spinel. I don't really even know if Spinel is going exist on this story so yeahhhh

But I do hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, cya in the next chapter my fellow readers.