Chapter 16

Moon Diamond POV
Today Steven had told us we were going to have a beach day with all the crystal gems, including his human friend Connie.
I was super excited about this, Steven had told me so much about beach days. It sounded like so much fun. I was so excited so I couldn't sit still for even a minute walking back and forth awaiting Stevens arrival so we could start this beach day already.

As a few minutes had passed by Steven had finally arrived to our barn. Me,Lapis and Peridot walked up to Steven as he greeted us with some hugs.
-Are you guys ready to go to the beach.

Steven asked as he quietly laughs at my excitement, Lapis only smiles and nods towards Steven. Signaling him we are ready.
We had some small conversations about literally everything, until Steven mentioned Champing Hearts both me and Peridot started ranted only about the show on the rest of the walk there.

When we had reached the beach I sat down on the sand while Lapis and Peridot separated and chatting with the other gems laughing and smiling. Garnet sat beside me looking at the situation before us with a small smile as Pearl and Peridot started ranting on who was the better gem on building things. Why they started fighting about that I didn't know, I was only giggling at the commotion before me.
It was just so entertaining to watch, they just argued at each other for at least 10 minutes. They stopped the yelling when Steven had steeped in.
-How about we settle this in a volleyball game

Steven said earning my interest in this "volleyball" game. As Steven had told the basics on how the game works and the rules, we were split into 2 groups.
It was Me,Garnet,Lapis,Pearl against Steven,Peridot,Amethyst and Connie.
After the game my team had won,we congratulation each other towards our victory.
I clapped a high five with my team and was more like the term "gg" Steven had told me about.This game was so much fun, I couldn't imagine a game with a net and a ball could be this fun.
(Warning: some angst coming soon)
I left to the seashore to pick up some shells, I wanted them for memory and decorating our meep morphs as Peridot called them. Hearing that name always made me giggle, the word was just so cute and dumb. I saw a big seashell I bent over trying to take it until a human stepped on it. I looked up at the human as he only grinned at me.
-What are such a beauty doing here at the beach

The human male said as his group neared me and him. I stood up again watching his every move. I didn't feel complimented at all,only grossed out.It sounded so wrong when it came out of his mouth, why was it so different than when White calls me a beauty.When she said it I felt happy, now I just wanted to run away from him as fast as possible.
He grabbed my arm hard pulling me towards him earning a groan of pain from me at the tight grip he held. I tried to shake his hand of me but it didn't budge.
-We only want to play a little

He told me with a disgusting grin, smirking at me pulling me even closer to him.
-Let me go, please.

I told him with a slight annoyed voice making a disgusted expression towards him and his group behind him.They started laughing at my pathetic plead and only grinned, but their ugly face expression suddenly faded as they looked behind me.
-Didn't you hear her,let her go

I heard a familiar threatening voice, the source of the voice stepped in front of me and the guy, It was Garnet that had found me. Thank the stars, what would I do if she hadn't found me. She grabbed his wrist harder and harder.
-Didn't you hear me, LET,HER,GO.

She said in a angry voice as he finally let go of my arm as he yelped in pain as Garnet had his wrist in a tight grip. When he had let go of me, Garnet let his wrist go and stood in front of me protectively. I had saw the guy and his group had started running away from us. Garnet turned her attention at me looking at me worried.
-Are you okey?

She asked in a worried tone. I nodded giving her a big smile.
-I'm fine now, thank you.

I told her in a assuring voice,giving her the vibe that I was fine and he hadn't hurt me.She smiled at me as we started heading back to the others.When we had arrived back my mind went everywhere between the guys from earlier and what could have happened if Garnet hadn't showed up. I had told Steven to never hurt a human so how could I protect myself if the human itself where hurting me, I sighed.
(Angst gone)

My thoughts were interrupted and the horrible thoughts vanished as I felt two hands grabbing my waist pulling me up and placed on Garnet shoulders. She began running into the ocean making me soaking wet, I felt my giggle erupt and Peridot went on Lapis shoulders as they also went towards the ocean.
-water wrestling

Amethyst yelled earning a evil nyehehehe from Peridot as we grasped each others hands, trying to make the other fall. I successfully made her fall, hearing Peridot splash when she hit the water landing back first.
-And the winner is Moon and Garnet

Steven yelled at us from the beach with a big smile. I could hear Lapis giggle at Peridot as she tried getting some seaweed away from her face.
I was still on Garnet shoulders as she started walking back to the beach hearing Lapis and Peridot plashing sounds as they ran towards the beach as well.
When I was on Garnets shoulders I felt tall and mighty again, after all I had been the size of a human ever since I was formed back again on earth. I just didn't have the strength yet to come back to my originally hight of a diamond.
But I guess I just will have to wait.

Garnet carefully grabbed my waist and put me down on the sand again. I giggled and ran up to the others as they had started preparing the food. I myself had tasted food, but I never felt satisfied eating. It just felt wrong. So I just watched the others eat, Pearl seemed to not like food as well and just started at Amethyst eating a whole chicken with disgust.But seriously she was like those vacuum machines Steven had showed me, she just swallowed the whole thing. How.... I didn't know and I didn't want to know either.

As they had finished the meal, the sun had started to go down making a beautiful sunset.Painting the sky multiple colors and I could watch the scene over and over again with the same amazed expression every time. Earth was just so beautiful sometimes, sure Earth had it flaws but every one has.
It was time to gather everything up again and leave. Me,Lapis and Peridot waving a goodbye to the others as we started heading back to the barn.....

________________________________
Poor Moon, those weirdos hope they never mess with her again or they will have a punch in the face by the gems.
Well hope you enjoyed reading this story this far and tell me your favorite moment in this story.

See you guys at the next chapter fellow readers.