Chapter 10

Moon diamond POV
Me and White became so much closer. Well of course me and the other diamonds have becoming closer too, it just..... it feels like we got something warm and a happy going on.What the feelings I have for her I still don't know, so I have been visiting the human zoo many times now. Because the humans could tell me what the feeling I had held for White was. Maybe I should try and talk to them....they seem so....so interesting....maybe they will help me with these strange feelings I wondered quietly to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by Pink jumping up and down with the same old happy smile.I smiled happily back at the small diamond as she drags me thru the halls in Pink's human zoo.My poor pearl have been running as fast as possible to follow me and pink, I had probably been dragged around Pink's zoo for at least some hours now.I giggled and let my hand down for her to walk on, she happily agrees and walked on my hand slowly trying not to hurt me.I took my pearl and put her on my shoulder letting her sit down and enjoy the ride.

Me and Pink continue to examine the humans and there daily routines.We just talked about how human works and how amazing they could be.Until a Holly Blue Agate interrupts our conversation.
-My Diamonds,The other Diamonds has requested your presence at the ballroom.

She told us doing a diamond pose for both of us as I waved her off.My pearl steps away from my hand and starts my palanquin ready to go back to Homeworld. Pink just stands there watching the humans interact with each other,she maybe didn't notice the agate I wondered.
-Pink it's time to go back home, White,Yellow and Blue has requested our presence.

I said in a sweet voice to Pink as she had probably dosed of looking at the humans.
I grinned and swept her up in my arms and carried the giggling small diamond in my arms.
-But Moon! The humans are just so interesting, both there planet and all the livings thing on it and it's going to be destroyed by the cluster!

Pink groaned as I took her in my palanquin as it took of back to Homeworld.The planet Pink got to colonize is sure strange, yet so intriguing. It existed so many living things on the planet, it's sad that her planet will be destroyed by the cluster. But it is what it is and I can't control that even how much I wanted to help Pink.
-Yes it sure is Pink, but you sure are lucky to get a human zoo so something can go on living on your amazing planet.

I said a smile rising upon my lips as I looked down at Pink in my arms as my pearl slowly approached us and stand beside me.Pink simply gave a humph sound and looked out the big window in front of us.I do wonder why the diamonds wanted us to meet at the ballroom. I hope there is something amazing going on I smiled to myself as I couldn't wait to meet White again.....

________________________________
Next chapter please😉
Don't worry it is on it's way. Hope you enjoyed the story and yeah I know it's short but don't worry. The next one will be longer..