Chapter 22

White Diamond POV
I couldn't just leave her, she had just come back. Did she really have to leave.... I didn't want her to leave me just yet and especially not with that gruesome fusion. She teased my Flower, is she always treating her that badly and what did the fusion mean by that she discovered something that wasn't meant to discover. Was there something wrong with my beautiful flower, if there was I want to be here with her.
-I am coming with you.

I said looking at Steven with a serious face, I noticed Steven had starts in his eyes and he smiled. I sighed and looked back at my dear flower. She was also smiling so bright at me, I smiled back at her.
-You will love it there I promise

Steven gushed out existed for my visit to Earth. I chuckled at the boy, in the corner of my eye I saw that fusion Garnet nearing Moon. She was not going to go towards my sweet flower after treating her badly. I walked towards Moon and picked her up with my hands softly yet fast wanted her away from the fusion as soon and far as possible. The fusion looked at me confused, looking up at Moon and then back at me. She shrugged and went to out of the room.I noticed movements on my hand as Moon sat down making her comfortable in my hand. I put a hand close to her because I didn't want her to fall. She smiled up at me noticing my protectively hand beside her.

My heart skipped a beat at the smile, her smile was so pure and precious, my emotions couldn't handle it and I could feel my cheeks heat up. I had missed her touch for so long, it was such a hurtful process after I found her shards holding them dear to me. I breathed in slowly and put my forehead agains her forehead leaving us in such a peaceful moment. This weird feeling I had for Moon had started getting stronger and stronger ever since she had returned to Homeworld safe and sound.Maybe I should ask Steven about the feeling I had for my beautiful flower.

Our moment were disturbed by Steven telling us the ship was here, I lifted my head from Moon and started walking towards the ship holding Moon protectively in my hand. It felt like she was so fragile every time I was in her touch, like she could shatter if I held her to tight.

As I had walked in the ship, I sat down slowly on the ground next to Steven's throne were he controlled the pink legged ship. Moon snuggled up in my hands closing her eyes, her breathing becoming slower and softer for every breath until she looked so peaceful laying there in my comforting hands. I could watch her for years if I has the time. But I got slightly confused by what the pretty diamond were doing. Steven saw my confused stare at Moon, he told me in a whisper trying not to disturb Moon and told me that she was doing one of the human rituals called "sleeping" and that she would be out for about some hours. I had done this once back on Homeworld when that big fusion had poofed Moon when I was holding her gem in my hands.So I guess the thing I did back there was called sleeping...

I looked at Moon as she was peacefully sleeping in my hands seeing her chest rise and fall in a soft motion. How could someone look so relaxed. My heart fluttered and a small smile curling up on my lips without my own accord.

5 hours later

I saw Earth closing up on us knowing we would arrive any minute now. Steven's planet did look very beautiful but there was something more beautiful in my hands sleeping as I could hear her soft breathing.

The ship landed and I looked at her, I shook her lightly trying to wake her up but there was no response. I whispered sweet nothings in hear ear and poked her softly on her cheeks. Successful, her eyes fluttered half open and her pretty baby blue eyes looking straight at me as she groaned softly. She smiled softly at my presence and I felt tingles in my stomach and I give her a big warm smile back. She was so adorable it felt like I couldn't look away from her. Steven opened the door to reveal the outside and my mind went back to reality from my precious Moon's gaze.

Steven and his friends walked out the ship as I followed behind me still holding Moon. She had sit up and dangled her feet back and forth smiling brightly. I saw 2 gems that looked like a Peridot and a Lapis Lazuli running towards us, they looked worried. I watched there every move looking for any sign of hostility emotions towards us, but there weren't any.
-Omg Steven! I can't find Moon anywhere.she might be hurt, something bad could have happened to her. What if that human have hurt her again!

The Peridot ranted.The Lapis noticed me and saw Moon in my hand, she nudged at Peridot and pointed at me. Peridot followed her direction and saw me and noticed Moon in my hand. She relaxed seeing her safe, but was still tense by my presence.It was so obvious, but that wasn't worrying me right now. It was about the comment the green gem had said.Feeling anger rising my vision, clenching my free hand that wasn't holding Moon
-What do you mean a human hurt her.

(Warning: sad moment)
I said loudly looking at them angry I saw the gems and the Peridot tense up at my soft yet filled with hatred voice, how could they let a human let a hand on my flower. How dare a low ranked human hurt my poor flower.Moon saw my anger rising towards my face and she puts a gently hand on my finger trying to calm me.
-it's okey White, Garnet saved me from him before anything serious could have happened.

She said and my anger faded, I looked down at her with a worried expression.
-What did he do...

I said but Moon looked down silent looking at her feet. She looked so sad, what did the human do to have hurt my flowers feelings so bad.I could see my flowers eyes beginning to become glossy as Garnet opened her mouth to speak.
-There was a group of humans that tried attempting a forced sexual approach towards her, she said no but they didn't let her go. So I steeped in and pushed the man away and they left.

The fusion Garnet said answered before Moon could, oh stars my poor flower. Why would anyone want to hurt such a kind caring diamond. I felt the anger build up but held it in for Moon.Moon snuggled towards me hiding her sad face bringing her body close to my chest as possible wanting comfort which I happily gave her. We sat there holding each other tight for at least some hours and the gems had returned to the their temple and now it was only me and my flower left.

________________________________
Poor Moon, she was still scared from the moment in the beach. Who wouldn't be.
Well now White knows that to comforting Moon close.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading the story and see you at the next chapter my fellow readers😌❤️😩