Chapter 23

Moon Diamond POV
The air was silent as I was hugging White tightly in her warm embrace. I felt myself relax more then ever, I looked up letting her eyes meet mine. A smile came across my face as her voice erupted in a soft loving chuckle. I saw her cheeks turn slightly red as I chuckled lightly.

A bright light surrounded us as a warm feeling grasping my chest,my mind and body faded to something I had never experienced. I let myself be taken in the light as mine and White's body became one. I could feel and hear everything she felt and she felt mine.

Crystal Diamonds POV
The light faded away as I looked around worried, where did they go. Where did White and Moon go I thought as my mind were filled with worry for the two diamonds. I stopped...hearing their soft voices speaking inside me. I was shocked and I walked towards the ocean looking at the reflection of myself.

I had four arms,my skin was light pink with white stripes. My four eyes were in different shades of colors of white and baby blue with diamond shaped pupils. My hair was white somewhat giving it a soft glow to it. My hight was at least a couple of meters, nearly the size of Yellow only slightly taller. I took my hand placing it on my cheek, I flushed a deep red.

Moon and White had fused, I could sense their minds and feelings swirling inside me. They were as shocked as I was after all I was their creation, their bonded feeling turning it to a person. I was so happy, they were to. I laughed out softly letting myself relax. I could feel their love for each other becoming stronger when they were bonded like this. Maybe they have finally noticed their feelings towards each other. I hugged myself tight letting a happy single tear run down my cheek.

I saw Steven running towards us, I could see he had literal stars in his eyes and he gasped in amazement when he saw me.
-A giant woman.

He said putting his hands on his face smushing his cheeks slightly and looking at me with the most adoring eyes.
-Hi Steven I'm Crystal Diamond, I am the fusion that Moon and White Diamond have created.

I said towards the boy, noticing both White and Moon's voices had become one creating my voice. It was soft and smooth like melted white
chocolate.I smiled so brightly at the boy.

I felt a little awkward now when the gem/human boy where just looking at me. I felt nervous being watched like this, it was both Moon's and White's feelings that appeared inside of me.
A light surrounded me and I could feel my body splitting in two as Moon and White unfused as everything went dark.

Moon Diamond POV
As I felt myself unfusing with White, the light that surrounded us disappeared. I opened my eyes slowly looking at Steven, he was pouting a little sad that we unfused but his expression went away and went back to a smile.I chuckled and looked towards White, her face was a deep red and when she noticed I saw her expression she quickly turned away from my gaze and took her hands on her face hiding her blushing mess.
-Well that was nice

I said in a sweet tone towards White, she looked at me with a smile. Her cheeks were still a warm pink and I couldn't help heat rising my cheeks as well. I chuckled slightly embarrassed.
I wonder if she felt my feelings towards her, I wasn't sure of whose feelings were which when we where a fusion.

I had never  experienced fusion before, I adored it before but now I just am in love with fusion. Now I completely understood how Garnet felt as a fusion and why she decided to become a perma fusion. It was such a wonderful experience. I sure hope White thought so too.As my mind were interrupted I noticed White ready to say something.
-It sure was my pretty flower

She said in a soft tone. Somehow I felt more energized than before. Maybe the fusion made my energy come back I thought.
What if I.......

I let a glow surround me and felt myself turning back to my original diamond hight. The glow disappeared and I saw White looking at me having a soft smile on her lips. I walked towards her giving her a proper hug and I put my face on her shoulder. She took her soft arms around my waist hugging me back tightly as she put her head on my shoulder as well. I had wanted to hug her like this for so long, it wasn't the same when I was the size of a human. Now I could actually reach to her, I chuckled at the thought and i relaxed in her warm hug. I could smell White's sweet scent and snuggled closer to her.

I could feel White smile on my neck as I felt her breathing softly at my skin as I felt shivers run through my spine. I felt like I could explode any minute, this truly was the greatest thing that had ever happened.White let her face up from my shoulder staring at my eyes with her beautiful white/grey eyes as her mouth opened.
-I love you so much my precious flower

________________________________
Holy stars guys, could this really be happening. White just confessed to Moon. How adorable!

Well that's the chapter for now, hope you enjoyed it my fellow reader.😌❤️