Chapter 24

White Diamond POV
-I love you my precious flower
I said to Moon as her face flushed and my cheeks heated into a deep red. I finally understood what I felt and I wanted her to know so bad but I never had the words to describe it before, now I did. I closed my eyes and I knew she deserved to know even if she didn't feel the same. She was so quite that I could think I was standing here all alone, I guess she might don't like me back. But I do understand and I knew I don't deserve this happiness.I sighed softly and opened my mouth to talk.
-I understand if y-
-I-I love you to White

She interrupted me. I was at shock. I never knew she had held feelings for me too.As I sighed in relief I heard sniffles, my gaze hurried to meet hears and I noticing she was crying tears of pure joy as they spilled down her cheeks. I wiped them away slowly with my thumb then putting my hand on her cheek softly. She put her hand on mine and smiled towards me and her flush hadn't decreased.

I was so happy I couldn't describe it, I love her so much that I couldn't even grade it, there was nothing that could comprehend the feelings I felt.I looked at Moon and gave my precious flower a peck on her lips still lovingly holding her waist having her body close to mine as possible and I smiled with the happiest smile I could muster. I was truly the luckiest gem there was. She had finally became mine and I loved her dearly.I heard a squeal coming behind us, I looked around trying to figure out were it came from and it was from Steven that had heard and seen everything.

Behind him stood the other Earth gems looking at us happily and the pearl had tears in her eyes. The fusion Garnet gave us a thumbs up congratulation us. Both me and Moon thanked them as we sat down holding each other dearly not wanting to let go.We were in the position for at least some human hours as the sun started to go down leaving the sky painted with multiple colors. The gems had left to the temple a long time ago saying that Steven had to sleep, I didn't complain, I was actually happy having to spend some time with Moon alone.

The Earth wasn't that bad after all, Pink and Moon were right all along.I should have listened to their pleas to not destroy the planet. I did think extra about it because of my flower. That is why the planet isn't destroyed yet because of her pleading. I am happy I didn't destroy it and listened to Moon.There was so much meaning on this planet and so much potential.

Moon shifted her face turning to see the sunset as well. She looked at it with a a shimmer of delight and amazement in her eyes. She must really love the sunset that was in front of us.
-It looks so pretty

My lover said still holding my hand in hers,my attention went back to Moon as I pressed my lips against her cheek giving her a kiss.I saw her face began to blush, she was so adorable. I chuckled,
-There is something even more pretty right in front of me.

I said with a small smirk as Moon looked at me and she let out a laugh. The same laugh that made me hum in happiness and my heart beat fast.
-Oh White, haha how cute.

She said between her calm chuckles,my flowers baby blue eyes went to gaze at the sunset once again as she didn't want to miss it.We sat on the beach watching the sun as it was slowly going away in front of us.

Moon began to hum to a song and it was just perfect in every way. I had never heard my flower humming or singing before, it sounded so angelic and soft. I listened to her humming and I closed my eyes saving this moment as her beautiful voice filled the silent beach. I started to hum with her as our voices blended perfectly together to the song. We sat there humming on the song as we were holding each other close and lovingly. The moon had started appearing making the dark night sky light up and shined upon us leaving us singing under the beautiful starts.....

________________________________
This might be the end for this story my precious readers, if there is any request you want to be in this story do tell me and don't worry I am going to start with another story.

It's about Yellow Diamond and she falls in love with a special my OC Opal(This one is not the fusion of Pearl and Amethyst) So if you want to read that to, just stay along and it will be out soon.

Well I do hope you guys enjoyed reading the story, tell me what your thoughts about it.
Well thank you for reading my precious story😌❤️