Chapter 11

Moon Diamonds POV
Me and Pink finally arrived back at Homeworld, I stepped out of my palanquin following Pink as she rushed her way to the ballroom. My pearl close next to me as we walked in the hallways going to the room we were requested to meet at.
We got many diamond poses and "my diamonds" from passing gems as we walked to the ballroom. I simply answered them with a wave and looked back at Pink leading me and pearl only stood there watching closely at the gems that greeted us. I wonder if she has her guard up al the time when gems comes close to us.

But I can tell why she does it, after all she got scolded by White for being poofed so easily after the fight with the fusion.She was going to get shattered if I didn't step in and helped her out, telling White it was mostly my fault.So she let her continue being my pearl but she have been training so hard the past few years.

As we finally got to the ballroom yellow waved at me as I waved back, White smiled at me and Pink as we sat down on our thrones next to the other diamonds already sitting there. Blue gave me a small hi as I sat down as I happy replied with a smile and a wave.

There were gems coming from the doors doing a display of I think is called dancing.I was happily watching the gems dancing for us as I almost had stars in my eyes.I started making conversations with the other diamonds making some jokes and Yellow started laughing almost even cry-laughing. I chuckled at this and made some more jokes and oh boi Yellow almost choked on her own laughters if that was even possible.

As the gems stopped dancing we applauded and I stood up to greeting them with a smile as the others started standing up as well.The gems bowed to us and left, leaving only us 5 left in the room.Everything went quite until White started talking.
-Well I guess it is a perfect time to discus about those troublesome rebels disturbing Pink's colony.

White Diamond said rising her voice slightly at the word "rebels" . I felt everything became real serious real fast as those word came out her mouth. I guess she doesn't like them,well we all have our hate toward them.They hadn't only disturbing Pink but all the us in the diamond authority. But yeah, it was mostly Pink they were after by some reason.
I noticed Pink being quite a little to quite when White was talking about the rebels, weird...
But I could understand, it was about Pink the rebels was mostly against after all.She must probably be pretty nervous about the rebels and I fully respect that.
Pink's attention went to me as she noticed I was looking at her.She gave me a smile and I smiled back as Pink's attention turned to back White.
-they have been destroying Pink's kindergarten and making her gems going against Pink, especially the rebels leader Rose have been making Pink's colony going against her.

White talked again as her voice echoed in the empty room. Her voice made the word "Rose" sound like poison. Me,Yellow and Blue have noticed about the rebels and didn't want the rebels to hurt the small pink diamond.
I don't understand why they would go against there own diamond, she hadn't done anything wrong I thought silently to myself.
We did try to approach them and wanted to know why they started this rebellion against Pink in the first place but we were instantly attacked by the rebels so we went back to Homeworld. We knew it would come up about the rebels sometime but when we were going to discuss it was a mystery for us all but I guess now was the time.

The meeting about the rebels was long, but we never thought about the rebels as a really big deal so we just went back to doing our things.Letting Pink making her planet and those rebels under control for now at least.

2 years later

Today Pink went to her planet "Earth" and was going to start gathering her gems from the kindergarten before the cluster was going to destroy the planet. Nothing more about Pink's absent did I know about.She had been gone for way to long, she told us we were going to meet
up when she got back from her planet but I never saw her, I really hope nothing bad have happened to her.

White Diamond noticed the worry appearing on my face as I was still waiting for Pink to return. White laid a comforting hand on my shoulder and looked at me with a smile.
-it's going to be okey my beautiful flower, she is just a little bit late.

She said and I sighed relaxing at the words White said.She new every time to calm me down, I don't know if it's my feelings for her that lets her word go through me or if she is just that good. I chuckled at the thought and waited for the small diamond yet to return.

________________________________
OMG guyssss what could have happened to Pink, some have already started to notice but no spoilers for the others. Soooo sikeee see you guys at the next chapter😘😘