Chapter 19

Moon Diamond POV
Me and Steven was in the Pink legged ship that was going towards Homeworld. I looked outside the big window seeing Homeworld closing more and more as we neared it.It was finally time to meet the diamonds again, especially White. Just thinking about her made my chest skip a beat, why was I becoming so nervous. I had been on Homeworld so many times before,but it feels so different now then before. Why were the planet in half....I wonder what happened while I was gone.

Steven lands the pink ship on Homeworld then we walked towards the big door that was going to lead us out. Steven looked at me and he noticed I was nervous, he put a hand on mine reassuring me it would be okey, I breathed in and out deeply trying to relax and I succeeded. Feeling more calmed Steven opened the door revealing the planet in front of us. I couldn't help but smile the brightest then what I had done ever since I got poofed by Pink. I was finally home I said in a whisper for only me to hear.

Steven took my hand and lead me thru the big group of gems that made the diamond pose and saying "my diamond" to Steven as we passed them. I guess I had become a stranger, was it because I was "shattered" by "Rose" that they had forgotten me. But I guess only me and the Crystal Gems knew that I wasn't shattered. I sighed looking at Steven as he held my hand close leading me to the diamonds.

We had finally arrived to the base of the diamonds. I followed Steven in to a big Blue room as a big woman stood there her back facing us. It was Blue....Oh I had missed her so. I wonder if she forgot to, so I just stood beside Steven quite.
-Blue I am back!

Steven screamed at the woman hoping that she had heard him. She did, she turned her face towards us with a glee of happiness. Then... when she saw me, tears were pouring from those glossy blue eyes.
-M-Moon is that y-you

She said picking me up carefully with shaking hands. I smiled brightly at her and her tears pored more as she smushed me towards her cheek, trying to give me a hug. I felt tears forming my eyes as well, not because of Blue's power but from pure happiness. She hadn't forgotten, I wrapped my arms around her face trying my best to give back a hug as well.
-It's so nice to finally be back.

I said, I heard the big blue doors behind us open and Blue put her other hand above me hiding me. I could see that the person that had stepped in was Yellow thru the springs of Blue's fingers.
-Blue I thought you were over the sad facade already.

Yellow said in a annoyed voice facepalming at Blue for crying. But when she looked at my direction were Blue's hands was and noticed Blue were holding something. Yellow then looked up to Blue in a questionable face.
-Blue, what do you have in your hands and why are you smiling so much. You look like a fool.

Yellow said. Blue looked at Yellow with a sour face, not liking the mean comment from Yellow.Blue opened her hands to reveal me and I looked at Yellow as her face was shocked. I could see tears to threaten her to spill as her eyes became glossy.
-M-Moon...

Yellow said walking up towards me and Blue, she clutched Blue's hands that were holding me. I chuckled slightly giving her a big smile. I couldn't describe how happy I was, this was a pure blissful moment. The moment I had waited for so long for. But White didn't know I was alive still. I pushed the thought away, having now full attention at Blue and Yellow hovering over me still holding me in their protecting hands.
-H-how is this possible, you were s-shattered..

Yellow said in stuttered yet in a confused voice having me close to her.
-As you might know, Pink was Rose the whole time. Pink poofed me and replaced my gem with shards and bubbled me. Then only some month ago Steven unbubbled me on Earth. Hah Pink was such a trouble maker.

I said as a soft chuckle escaped my throat at the last remark about Pink. I wasn't mad at Pink, I had completely forgiven her but I was sad that she never told me her troubles. I looked for Steven but he had left the room for probably some hours ago, he did tell me he had some gems to talk to after all. Blue and Yellow kneeled down placing me back on the floor softly trying not to harm me.
-Moon, I don't mean to be rude but why are you so short?

She asked as she examined my hight,Blue elbowed Yellow in her ribbed hard looking at her angry. Yellow yelped at the sudden pain from the elbow.
-That isn't nice to ask someone Yellow.

Blue said looking at Yellow intense awaiting for her to apologize.I giggle at the sight. I wasn't sad at all of what she said, I completely understood why she would ask. I wasn't always this short after all.
-It's fine Blue, When I reformed back on Earth I had lost a lot of energy. So I haven't had the power yet to go back to my original hight.

I explained looking up at Yellow as she nodded at my answer understanding the situation I was in. Soon Yellow and Blue were telling me what happened after my fake shattering that Pink caused and I told them my stories from Earth. We giggled and chatted for what seemed like forever, I was so happy. I can't wait to meet White again....

________________________________
So yeah now Yellow and Blue knows that Moon is alive, tell me what you think about the story so far. The next chapter is going to be a White Diamonds POV when she meets Moon again.

Well that's about it, cya at the next chapter my fellow readers😌❤️👍