Chapter 6

Moon Diamonds POV
I was trapped once again in the darkness I was created in. I wonder how long it will be to free me this time, I hope it's soon at least. The face White did before I was poofed made me worry more about her then myself.... I hope they are alright. I would be so sad if they were hurt by the monster that inflicted many gems to shatter and me trapped in my lonely gem.

I felt something drip on my gem
...drip... drip...drip...drip....
I wonder were it's coming from. It was something cold hitting me but something warm and caring holding me close.I felt so safe even how dark and lonely it was.

I started walking to were the dripping sound came from, my wounds perished as closer I got to the sound and my body broke free from my gem as I formed slowly trying not to harm whatever held me so dearly.
As I opened my eyes to se White's arms holding me close to her, her eyes shut with some strange liquid dropping down her checks and her soft breathing hitting my neck.I slowly wiped the liquid from her cheeks as carefully I could not trying to wake her up from her deep sleep.
I started to loosen the grip she held me in and slowly escaped her grip trying not to wake the sleeping beauty.When I was out of her reach I slowly took slow steps and walked out the room, letting White sleep peacefully. She really deserves all the rest she could get,she was so busy to never calm down or take a long break from her thoughts. So i didn't want to wake her up.

As I was outside Whites chamber and as her pearl was about too speak I put a finger on her mouth and shushed her.Giving her a sign to be quite and let White sleep.White pearl closed her mouth and nodded closing Whites big doors behind me, leaving me alone outside her chambers.When I started to get back to my chamber where I was originally going to meet up with Blue and Yellow before everything happened I noticed Pink running up to me tears in her eyes and started wrapping her arms around my leg trying to give me a hug. I giggled and wrapped my arms carefully around her trying not to hurt the small diamond.
She told me how worried she got as her hug got a little tighter and finally started to release me to lead me to Yellow and Blue so I could tell them I was okey.

When I had reached the room Blue and Yellow was in, the doors opened to reveal me and Pink at the door.Blue's eyes started to form tears as she came up to me and hugged me in a big hug as Yellow joined the hug with also some tears threatening to fall from her eyes.
A giggle erupted from my throat warming up the moment as I locked my arms around both of them as I felt a small Pink Diamond squish into the hug as well.
-we got so worried that you would be shattered Moon, when you was under that fusion I got so scared for you to get shattered

Blue said worry rises her voice telling me that she cared for what could have happened. I simply smiled showing that I was really okey and I wasn't hurt. I could se Blue's face relaxing into a smile. Yellow gave me a nod as she was telling the same but she was known to not show to much emotion so just the simple nod told me everything. I sat down resting my legs and Pink just sat on my lap swinging her feet in delight with a big smile, happy I was back safe. I giggle softly at her as the other two diamonds sat down to have a nice chat with me.

As everything had started to calm down, I looked at the doors behind us as the big doors slammed open to reveal a scared and worried White but her face quickly relaxed as she had spotted me taking a deep breath as she started to walk to me. She fell to her knees holding me in her warm,caring yet tight embrace. She slowly loosened up the hug and looked at me with a big smile of relief to find me safe.

I smiled back as she sat besides me and she got in on our conversation from earlier laughing and smiling. Seeing her smile and laugh like that, lit something warm in my chest as I started to feel tingles inside my stomach and heat rising to my cheeks, what could this strange feeling be.....

________________________________
Hello again guys! Hope you enjoyed the story so far. Tell me what you think of it so far,
was there something wrong or something that could make this story even better then before?☺️😘❤️