The Secret is Out

AN: Anonymous Request "would it be okay if The Reader finds out Alastor has a Tail please" ^^

Hope this is okay~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a usual day in Hazbin Hotel you was helping Nifty clean up the place to make it look presentable to any demon that was to walk in. (trying to keep up with her is a better term) "hey are you almost done cleaning your side (Y/N)" she stated while stabbing a bug crawling on the wall with a gleam in her eyes seeing that it was dead instantly.

"yes, almost done Nifty just getting rid of the Cobs Webs in this corner" you stated smiling softly at Nifty once you finished. Once you finished you jumped down and landed graceful on the ground you dusted of your (F/C) shirt and black ripped pants sighing pinning up your (H/L) (H/C) Hair. "Alright everything is done I believe we did a nice job Nifty" Nifty nods in agreement with excitement bouncing slightly in her steps lets go find Charlie she said running off quickly. Sighing softly, you followed her through the hallways until you saw Alastors door cracked open

'oh? I thought I closed it after I finished dusting it' you thought to yourself walking over quietly and grabbing the doorknob. You were about to close the door when movement caught your attention which made you peek inside quiet your eyes widen slightly when you saw Alastor standing in front of this desking humming some old tune you can hear the static in his voice just like a radio.

You knew you wanted to leave but for some odd reason you stood there planted to the spot watching him, mesmerized even 'get ahold of yourself it just Alastor you never talked to him except to say hello when he passes by' you told yourself. However, when he took his jacket off your eyes widen at what you saw. 'i-is that a tail. its so cute' you thought to yourself only to blushes lightly when it twitched ever so slightly you left the room immediately before he could notice but you wasn't seeing where you was going bumping in Charlie who fell with you the loud commotions made Nifty walk over and Alastor walk out his room to see what happen his jacket was on once again.

"(Y/N) are you alright.?" She said softly her voice laced with worry "yes Im a-alright" you said with awkwardness. 'I cant say why I was running if I do I will scolded of worse Alastor may find out' you thinking to yourself to much to notice that Said person was holding his hand out to you "are you planning on getting up (Y/N)" he said with his signature broad grin. You felt your face heat up seeing him and scurried up yourself "its fine i-I have to go uh clean err cook something" you ran off the other direction you didnt get a chance to see what the others where saying or doing.

it was late when you was sitting quietly reading only to feel the hair in the back of your neck stood up the sound of a familiar hum was hear along with the steps echoing in the halls towards your direction. "There you are (Y/N) mind it I sit here?" he pointed towards the space beside you on the couch. You gulped slightly nodding. "I just have one question for you darling, why was you peeking in my room?" if you could melt into the couch or maybe slip into a blackhole you would have.

"i-it was an accident I didnt mean to look inside I just saw it open then I saw you had a a-adorable tail which shocked me and-" you stopped realizing you said to much staring at Alastor who looked at you with a raised brow his grin never faltering from hearing this. You closed your eyes scared shitless but gasped low when He pats your head lightly leaning down so that his face was inches from yours "let this be our little secret then hmm~" his voice went lower then usually which made you blush deeply from his voice and how close proximity he was. You were afraid to speak so you just nodded slightly. "very good (Y/N) I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening" he stood back up walking away grinning humming softly as he walked away.

×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/

A/N: well thats the end of this one i hope it was to your liking. once again Request are open to everyone

Stay Tuned~