Calming Down Alastor

Request from PandaKyoki: the only way alastor can calm down is if he has the reader's blood.

A/N: ooh interesting indeed lets get to it then hehe

÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷

Husk was talking to you about something dealing with payments to the hotel and who checked in, you was interested at first but then you slowly lost interest after the first ten minutes maybe less who knows

The sound of Angel Dust calling out suddenly startled you to look around but not to get up just yet wondering which direction there voice came from.

"What the hell?" You looked around again seeing niffty dusting the entry way humming only to get sent flying back by a kick to the door by angel.

"Niffty i got you" you lifted your hand eyes glowing lightly to stop niffty from smashing into the bar placing her on the ground gently. "Thank you (Y/N)"

You glare at Angel who overlooked it "Alastor is upset or about to lose it upset" your eyes widen at this "what? How? What happened!" You stood up quickly running over to angel who grabbed your hand running off with you "I'll tell you on the way Sweetie"

While running with Amgel Dust he told you that Charlie and Alastor was running an errand dealing with getting people to come to the hotel but a group of dumb asses started laughing and when she walked away ran towards her to beat her up.

Unfortunately Charlie managed to beat a few of them but the handful left harmed her Alastor came just in time to stop them from shooting her. You paled at the thought of someone actually trying to kill the princess of hell which also made you angry. He finished with Alastor snapping and killing them but he is killing anything that moves as well.

**Time Skip**

You came just in time to see how dark the sky was (well darker then usual) and Alastor eyes was Dials turning his form was was different but you knew it was Alastor walking slowly over to him not minding the pool of blood or the bodies on the ground you would have laughed if this wasn't such a critical moment.

"Alastor.." you said with a calm voice. Alastor turned to you suddenly the symbols floating around him and eyes glowing dark and fierce.

Angel and Charlie looked at each other hearing Husk call after them helping Angel hold Charlie in place "what the fuck is (Y/N) doing!" Husk shouted.

When you was close enough you summoned your knife and slowly slit the side of your neck just enough to make you bleed. A low growl was heard before quick motion you heard Charlie, Angel and Husk calling your name.

You opened your eyes seeing you was on the ground amd Alastor was on top of you his teeth was against your neck as he drank your blood with satisfaction. You felt it and saw it as well.

He was calming down, the clouds cleared up and the symbols around him disappeared, as well as his body shifting back to its normal self as he now held you close to him pulling away and looking at you his Smile bright. "babe"

You smiled at him with love "I'm right here Strawberry~" you giggled softly at him blushing very lightly both of you unaware of the wide eyes of your friends behind you.

"What the fuck you both are a thing?" Angel said with disbelief then grins

Charlie was finally healed from her wounds smiling at you and Alastor "i certainly didnt see that coming" "i didnt either...im to sober for this" Husk Deadpanned.

"That was very amusing, well I'm Starved, Who wants some Jambalaya?"

You laughed at this holding his hand as everyone walked behind the two of you.

÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷

A/n: hoped you liked it my friend hehe

Stay Tuned~