Don't Leave Me Please

Request by https__abby: Could you do an Alastor x Suicidal Reader. Where the reader tries to commit suicide but Alastor stops them.

A/N: I hope you like this is based on the living (human Alastor x Reader) i made a little twist.

WARNING: Trigger warning mentions of Self harm, depression, suicidal thoughts.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

you was working two jobs fist your job at the furniture store and another was the hotel that was about two miles on the other side of town you didnt mind but it was the only one that you enjoyed working at but sometimes it can be very overwhelming. For right now you were at your first job talking to a customer about certain products to go with the theme they wish.

But of course life wasnt as kind to you as one was happy and one customer was not satisfied and waited until you left the store for lunch to follow you and throw there juice on you which you gasped but looked down at the shirt Alastor got you and blazer that Charlie got you. This made you want to cry but put up a brave front and went to the restroom to clean it.

By the time you were done going back to your station your boss went up to you with her flimsy Blue and red dress shirt that looked like it was bought from a thrift shop and was glaring at you darkly "your little moody behavior is damping our image", "but Ms. Laszlo I sold the amount you wished this month..I keep my personal life out of this"

"but I dont want you here anymore your attitude is annoying everyone and the way you dress is not accepting to me pack your things from your little locker and take your last check and leave please"

you looked down and left to get your things seeing a note saying "serves you right you stupid show off" you ripped it off and just got your things grabbing your check and walking out of there running to the train station and heading home.

Once home you took your jacket off and saw your scars on your arms and looked down ashamed of yourself "i..i just wanted to help..Im useless why am I even here.." you felt the urge again and cried silently taking the same cold metal object and applying it to your skin.

** Time Skip **

at one point in time you found out about your apartment having a eviction notice and your lights were off which at some point you just gave up and it was now seeping into the one and only job you loved because all the workers was nice and you did have a crush on Alastor but with the way you looked you just felt like he wouldnt want a useless, depressed person

everyone noticed this but didnt say anything but tried there hardest to cheer you up even that lazy bartender husk tried to help you smile giving you his happy cocktail he made using the fruits you liked and adding his little odds and in. Charlie saw you want one night in a hotel room crying seeing all your scars but Alastor saw you create new ones crying curling up.

One day Charlie ran into the big lobby "GUYS I CANT FIND (Y/N) I FOUND A NOTE IN THE ROOM SHE COULD STAY IN!" Charlie shouted with tears running down her cheek please help me find her

husk and Angel ran in one direction and Niffty running another and Vaggie as well Alastor eyes widen "no" he said running off and looking around but he was losing it slowly looking around each room even checking his for the hell of it then he ran down the hall and saw the roof door open and he ran up there and his heart stop.

He saw you on the little broken chair leaning towards the edge your arm resting on the edge with your wrist bleeding rapidly the other limp to your side he ran towards you quickly seeing you traced "I'm sorry" in your blood but he saw how fresh it looked and ripped his jacket tying each ripped piece around your wrists tightly "hold on please (y/n) please hold on for me."

You woke up in the hospital bed felling someone beside you. When you turned Alastor was with beside you holding you close you blushed deeply looking at him but you heard his breathing change so you knew he woke up

"dont ever do that again...I see when you think your alone and see you cry heavy, see you harming yourself. Charlie and everyone care so much for you my dear you are so beautiful and so smart charming as well might I add, and your perfect in every way. And most of all I care for you so much I dont want to see you in pain or hurt in any way I miss that lovely smile. your smile makes everyone stop to see that beauty of that smile. And you know your never fully dressed without one~"

you was crying silently but held his hand nodding "Im so s-sorry Alastor i-I didnt want to hurt you or everyone.." "we will miss you if you go so please dont leave us you have many years to live and if you give me the pleasure I would love to be part of that"

You blushed more and smiled which made him smile more and he looked down at your lips "May I you" "dont have to ask silly" you giggled and Alastor kissed you deeply yet passionately which made you melt holding on to him.

"oh damn you beat us to it" Angel said laughing while the others joined in Charlie taking a quick picture before you both pulled apart.

As they talked you realized then and there looking at your true friends and now your lover, Alastor, you knew in your heart that you do have a reason to live and a reason to smile

"I love you guys so much"

"I love you to Darling" Alastor said holding you

"we love you to Sugar" Angel said on everyones behalf

=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N: I do hope this was helpful and enjoyable letting you know once again your not alone and if you are feeling down your not alone and i do understand the feeling very well its nothing new to me.
i do suffer from depression and it does like to come hard but i wont let it win and you guys shouldn't either we all here to support not only in writing but even when its just to help for these situations. you guys keep me going and i hope i do the same for you all :)

love you guys ❤❤, request are welcomed.

Stay Tuned~