Are you Okay?

You was walking around with charlie checking if all the demons in the hotel were okay and satisfied with whats going on.

It was an early afternoon when you saw Vaggie staring at the door with wide eyes "hey Vaggie whats wrong?" "Nothing its just Alastor said he will get the things needed for lunch."  She said in disbelief.

That was shocking you knew Alastor wasn't the type to help unless he got something out of it. "Huh well at least its improvement." You shrug lightly and walked away to help out Angel in the kitchen.

Alastor came home with the food an hour later placing the bags on the counter top and leaving immediately after leaving to his room.

You could have swore you heard a muffled cough but shaked your head thinking nothing of it.

**Time Skip**

It was around the time every demon was downstairs eatting that you noticed  Alastor's seat in the corner was vacant this worried you a bit so you excused yourself and headed upstairs to check on him.

When you was approaching his room you were positive you heard a harsh sneeze and a horrible cough that came right after.

'Is he...sick?' You thought to yourself and grabbed the door knob seeing it was unlocked which was very unlike him. Opening the door slowly entering quietly. "Alastor? Are you okay?"

Your eyes widen at the sight you saw.

The Radio Demon was leaning on his arm his ears back and is monocle was off his face dangling on top of his jacket, his smiles was evident on his face but you knew by his as that it lacked that natural gleam to them

He looks up at you sighing only to cough closing his eyes momentarily "Im fine my dear nothing is wrong!" He stated only to sneeze right after.

"Your sick Alastor just um try to relax ill make you some soup of something just go lay on your bed and try and get comfortable okay" you said softly before walking out his room not giving him a chance to stop you.

You was making soup for him figured thats what works and asked Baxter if he has something to which he said No then sighed giving you a small bottle saying it can reduce fever and such "better then nothing i suppose"

Upon entering the room you saw Alastor on his bed on his side shivering the urge to hug him was strong since seeing him in such a vulnerable state was sad.

You walked up to him and gently placed a hand on his face, slightly hesitant at first becasue he doesn't liked to be touched. To your surprise he nuzzled into it since your hand was cool against his warm skin which worried you.

"Hey Alastor wake up please i made you a small bowl of soup you need something in your stomach and i got some meds for the fever to okay"

Alastor sat up slowly looking down at the soup smiling (still) about to take it until you stopped him "no no I'll feed you i dont want you sneezing and spilling it all over the place"

Truth is you just wanted to pamper him for once since it looked like he never got anything done for him and well you had a small crush on him he didnt need to know either.

Alastor watched you while you feed him he was silent as if thinking about something but you was sure he notice your face get more red the more he stared at you.

You grabbing a napkin dabbing at the corner of his mouth it when you notice a very, very light blush on his face you blamed it on his fever but of course that wasn't his reason.

He gave you a face when you mentioned the pills and you glared at him "now Alastor just take them quickly with this water and you won't taste it i promise" you pleaded he nods and takes the pills and drank the water quickly before doing a gag looking away but then was alright afterwards looking back at you.

His eyes widen when you opened a second blanket and covered him with that one as well before standing and getting ready to leave.

"Oh (y/n)~, can you stay with me."

"U-uh are you sure?" If you had a heart you was sure it would be beating fast but it didnt stop the butterfly feeling in your stomach.

"Yes dear im sure" he taps the part beside him smiling at you. Taking the empty bowl and cup you placed it on the table by the door and walked up to the side of the bed blushing deeply kicking your shoes off and jacket blushing more as you slipped into the covers.

You laid beside him and he looks at you smiling his eyes slowly having that gleam in them. "Ah there is that light in your eyes" you said softly smiling.

"Thank you (y/n) i never recieved this kind of...treatment it feels nice. I should find a way to thank you for everything you did for me" he stated calmly.

"N-not at all Alastor your doing enough now hehe" you laughed nervously which made him chuckle very lightly as he pulled you close resting his head on top of yours.

You blushed deeply but placed your hand on his chest smiling. It took you a moment to hear what sounded like white noise and probably realized he tuned out "sleep well Alastor"

Charlie and Vaggie was looking for you everywhere until they saw Alastor's door cracked open. Vaggie was about to barge in loudly until Charlie covered her mouth pointing

Vaggie saw Alastor asleep (Tuned out) holding (Y/N) close to him which made her eyes widen slightly at the sight and made charlie smiles happy and had a inner Squeal her eyes like stars (☆~☆)

"Let them rest~"

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

A/N: drop some Prompts Guys i love to hear them <3<3<3<3<3

Stay Tuned~