To Al or not 2P Al

Request by PandaKyoki: you get attention from both Alastor and 2p Alastor and of course they are both jealous.

A/N: lol okay

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Your Pov*

You knew the moment you met Alastor you would fall hard luckly for you Alastor had a soft spot for you so you was about to be close to him without him wanting to destroy you or eat you alive.

Of course a another demon came in and love to have test subjects, oh pardon my rudeness his name was Baxter and this little scientist was really passionate about his work...to passionate.. why?

Let me enlighten you he just so happen to sneak a strain of hair from Alastor at some point i had to ask how the hell that was possible without Alastor noticing he refused to tell me even with bribery he refused so i just gave up.

Of course when i called Alastor and two stop in front of me i had to question if i drank to much but no charlie and Baxter confirmed that there was now Two Alastor....Two very Handsome Alastor the other was a lovely blue which i knew why from the way he acted which oddly enough i didn't mind because he was just as adorable.

*No Ones Pov*

you was walking about and you was with Alastor who was talking to you about things you and him had in common and you was enjoying his company very much

"tell me my dear do you like jambalaya to?"

"oh yes i do Alastor it taste wonderful"

you both was talking still smiling and you both didnt notice another set of eyes watching you he was peeking from the corner pouting watching you both have what seems like a good conversation. 2p Alastor felt something in his chest and he rubs it with annoyance trying to put a brave front he went over to you and Alastor and taps your should

you turn to see 2p Alastor looking at you cutely which made you blush lightly "whats wrong Al 2?" you gave him Al 2 because Alastor was number one heh..

"u-uh well can you help me w-with something please" he asked shyly looking away when he notice Alastor smile at him sinisterly. "aw okay Al 2 ill help you come one, talk to you later Alastor see you"

you waved at Alastor and followed Al 2 towards one of the halls in the hotel. as you both was walking he was talking to you nervously "its okay Al 2 dont be shy around me I'm just an ordinary demon"

"your not an o-ordinary demon your special (y-y/n)" he said he looked ready to cry in a corner so you pulled him into a hug smiling at him "its okay Alastor 2 thank you" you said blushing why did he remind you of a blueberry you saw his little frown shift to a small smile and you kissed his cheek and walked with him to help him with whatever he needed.

you both didnt know Alastor had his shadow watching then disappeared into the wall going back to his master who in turn growled low and then hummed walking away.

of course another time you blushed deeply as Alastor kissed you softly on the lip on the day you celebrated Angel's first three weeks clean and was slightly buzzed but you became sober after that kiss with him. you both didnt see Al 2 glaring sadly but had determinations in his eyes.

when you and Al 2 was alone in Charlies kitchen he let you taste his blueberry pie knowing you had a sweet tooth and you smiled licking your lip "wow this is amazing Al 2 delicious" you praised happily. you takes a blueberry and pops it into his mouth and shyly but surely kissed you which made you blush eyes widen you saw his ears twitched slightly and he pulls back face red "i-im sorry (y/n) i-i couldnt help it i-i just-" you stopped him by placing your finger on his lip smiling "calm down"

you was one to talk because you felt you body vibrating with both nervousness and excitement but you tried to remain calm yourself. once you calm him down you both went your separate ways you went into your room and squealed cutely covering your face with your hands "i kissed both of them...wait....they both like me....oh damn.....i like Alastor to....both of them" once realization hit you like a ton of bricks you faceplanted yourself to the bed.

Charlie was watching both Alastor and Al 2 glare at each other and mumbling insults at each other "say (y/n) i feel like those two are jealous of each other" "o-oh where and why"

"really (y/n) they both like you and get jealous of each other because you hang out with both of them soooo what are you going to do?"

you blushed deeply looking away "i dont know" "you dont omg you like them both dont you?"

"i-i uh" "you totally do your face is red"

Charlie was very loud when excited so both of the Alastor's heard this and stared at you.

and yes you felt there eyes on you but you refused to turn and look back at them so you got up and went to your room knowing full well they will follow.

*time Skip*

the knock on the door alerted you that it was now or never so you got up and open the door smiling up at them both and motioned them to get inside blushing lightly.

"before you ask yes i d-do like you both and yes it has came to my attention that both of you get mad when I'm i with the other but i do love being with you both truly"

there eyes widen slightly one smiling more and the other sharing a small

"please dont make me have to decide i-i dont want you both to be killing each other over me...im that worth it" you look down closing your eyes as you (f/a) ears flatten.

you didnt notice when they moved closer to you and both them went on either side of you and kissed your cheek. you blushed deeply ears perking up and pulled them both into a side hug

"i will tolerate this sad fellow if it means i can be with you my dear" Alastor said smiling at you fixing his hair

"y-yes i can deal with the smiling meanie if i-i can stay b-by your side (y/n)" Alastor 2 said sadly but you knew he was happy.

"you two are the best" you tip toed and kissed Alastor on the lips then turned and placed a gently kiss on Al 2 smiling when they both was blushing looking away

yes this turned out to be a lovely ending after all.

@@@@

A/N: well the end hehe

Request Open

Stay Tuned~