May i have this Dance

A/n: just a freebie for you guys as thanks for helping in creating this.

Short and sweet
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Dance with me, love"

Alastor said softly, tangling his hands with yours as he led them to the dance floor. You had a shocked reaction, they kept their relationship a secret because Alastor wishes them to remain private.

But here they were dancing together in front of others. Alastor drawing you into a warm embraced as he took the lead once the music started, his red eyes catching your (E/C) ones. You found youself getting lost in them, as Alastor led you both effortlessly on the dance floor.

Alastor drew you in closer, their body sliding together in tune with the music. The demon and his body before you were all you could think of as you looked into Alastor face. You felt yourself drowning in the sincere smile and passionate eyes of your lovers.

Alastor spun you before dipping you down. He brought you back up to his body, (y/n) had placed her hands on Alastor chest as they stared into each other's eyes. Both panting from the dance as they stood silently in each other arms before Alastor kissed you suddenly. Unaware of the scene you both have caused, the audience has clapped when they stopped.

Alastor to bought his lover back. There was all kind of noises from around them but the two couldn't care less. They knew that with their relationship public like that no one could say a word about them. The love shown during their waltz was obvious that they were meant for each other, as they stood by each other with confidence in their relationship.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

A/N: there we go

Stay Tuned~