Love is found in Massacre

PandaKyoki Request: I would love an Alastor x Chitsuki (OC), it can be with some romance and bloody and a bit gore if you like. Chitsuki would always say that they're just something like friends.

A/N: alright ill make this for you since its a special request made by the reader; I hope you like

Disclaimer: Alastor may make bad jokes but thats him *chuckles*

÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>

Chitsuki was walking around quietly holding a small bag of beauty products that Angel Dust gave her while walking she still remembered how he told her

**Flashback**

you just finished wiping some blood off your new dress frowning a bit at the small specks here and there but then you smiled this is fine I can make a nice rose pattern with this you stated your black and white eyes had a glint in them. you walked off kicking the head of a demon that tried to flirt with her when she told him to leave her alone of course he didnt which resulted in his death of course foolish Demon you thought to yourself.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard Angel Dust call you "HEYY Sweetie wait up I got you somethin sexy!!" he shout finally catching up to you fixing his fluff chest with his other two hands while holding a small bag "I got you something from that beauty store sugar tits told me about I figured I should thank you for helping me from that last fight with Pentious that little Shit." he complained but handed you the bag smiling

"oh thank you Angel Dust" you open the bag to see there were Lipsticks, eyeshadow and other beauty products you liked. "No problem Sweetie where ya headed now im gonnin go to the hotel now before Charlie complains" you chuckled low "im going to find Alastor." Angel Dust gives you a knowing smirk "looking for your daddy Al~" you glare darkly at him punching his arm lightly "no we are just friends with similar things we like." "surrree okay well he probably is at the hotel to so ill met ya there, see ya" he winks at you walking away while swaying his hips side to side.

**End Flashback**

Chitsuki looks up and saw the big sign HAZBIN HOTEL recalling when Alastor changed it. "heh" you walk inside smirking when you seen husk walking over to the bar your eyes glowed very briefly and made it that all the cheap liquor was filled with bottles of water "the hell, where is it!?" his eyes widen grabbing a bottle of water with hatred evident in his gaze and tight grip. He heard chuckles from behind him and turned to see you covering your mouth looking at him "Sly fox dont do that" he glares daggers at you drinking his cheap booze.

"well why are you here anyway?" he asked with uninterest. "oh well I need Alastor to help me with this certain situation I have, it was in a stupid club."  Husk nods in understanding looking over seeing Alastor walk down the hall humming softly a tune you was familiar with you also saw Vaggie glaring at him after he told her to Smiles more with cheerfulness walking away laughing. "Hello their Sweetheart, how are you today?" he said giving you his same Cheshire cat Grin eyes gleaming. "Hey there Alastor, I need your help with something may you help me please?" You asked smiling at him. "Of course I need to have some entertainment today." He walked out with you smiling once he said yes to your offer.

While walking there you told him that there was a group of demons talking about hating people that isn't normal to them and that they hope those demons specifically get caught in the yearly extermination. "Nothing around here is normal, but I will help you after all this will be the perfect news to talk about on the radio." he grins darkly. "oh Chitsuki~" you look over at him. "yes Alastor?" "do you know why the graveyard is so crowed?" he said looking at you, you frowned a bit as to why he was saying that "uh why Alastor?" "Because they are DYING to get in hahaha." He laughed at his own joke holding his mic in his hand. You stared at him in disbelief, you did a short laugh and looked away shaking your head "no Alastor" he grins at you.

**time Skip**

The cries of each demon was music to you and Alastors ears, you lifted the demons in the air tearing there apart the blood splashed across your face you looked behind you to see Alastor head tilted to the side his eyes turned to dials before shifting into static as he snapped his fingers and a hole appeared under each demon as black tentacles wrapped around each one squeezing the life out of them taking them down the hole, making some bust from being squeezed tighter the blood raining down on them he chuckles darkly, the sound of his laughter making you look over at him.

He takes your hand dancing with you as the demons surrounding you both dropped dead, there blood pooling the ground. There was blood on both of you as he hummed softly pulling you close to him "My Bloody Darling" your eyes widen slightly but your placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him into a kiss making his eyes widen. At first you questioned your actions until he responded to the kiss sliding his hands down to your waist.

"mm my Candy Apple~" he looks at you and chuckles. You both stood in the middle looking into each others glowing eyes

as the smell of blood was in the air and you both stood in a pool of blood in the middle of the small massacre

÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>÷>

A/N: whoa that was longer than expected but I hope you like it my friend

Stay Tuned~