A Push in the Right Direction

Request from my Friend Lilly: "Angel and Charlie make it there business to help Alastor see that the reader feels the same"

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

It was painfully obvious to Charlie that Alastor had a crush on you but of course he didn't see it himself or didn't want to admit he did have one or maybe he felt you didnt feel the same hmm. Either way Charlie was writing down ways to get them to talk to each other scratching each one out as she made them. "uggghh but Al is so difficult when you want to help" she groans out low pouting a bit

"No matter I'll try my best" she stated smiling closing her little book and walking over to Alastor who was looking at a picture You and Vaggie put up of All of them. (Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor, Angel, Husk and Niffty).

It was then Charlie notice even in the photo you was the only one leaning on Alastor who in turn was smiling at you but his eyes told something more. "But your to dense to notice" charlie said out loud accidentally.

"Why Charlie who is to Dense?" Alastor said looking over his shoulder grinning down at her.

"Oh nothing that crazy i just wondering if you would like to have a um walk with me i need to run a few errands you mind?"

"Not at all! Lets go" he follows Charlie out the hotel 'I hope Angel has better luck' She thought to herself.

**Meanwhile**

Angel was looking at (y/n) as she wrote down the new supplies needed. They was in a small quiet bar shocking to angel that there was such an area that is quiet. "hello? Are you gonna answer the question~" he said calmly looking at you place your book down looking up at him "uh what was the question again im sorry Angel"

"Eh s'fine i asked what do you think about the Strawberry Pimp"  your face turn a darker shade of red looking at Angel with a surprised expression.

"Well i like his character its...unique and well his smile is creepy but i like it he has a nice humor and his eyes can probably pierce your soul but i like them." You said smiling yourself you looked over at Angel who was giving you a smirk at first before looking behind you. "What are you looking at Angel?"

"Oh Hey there Smiles." He stated and enjoyed how red your face was refusing to turn to look

Alastor eyes were wide slightly his smile widening more then Angel and Charlie thought possible.

Charlie was smirking like asking angel to follow her flashing some money to him as a thank you for helpping her as they walked away. Alastor took the seat Angel onced sat on.

"Y-you heard all that huh?" "Yes i did darling and i never felt this happy since the Stock market crash of 1929 haha" he chuckled which made you laugh with him and looked at him smiling.

Somewhere far off Charlie and Angel saw the silhouette of Alastor and (y/n) lean forward to share there first kiss.

"Thanks for helping me Angel."

"Yeah yeah dont mention it"

●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤

Author Note: hope you enjoyed that

Stay Tuned~