By The Ocean

Request by OliviaRzucidlo4973: Can you do Alastor x Mermaid Reader Classic "Fall off a ship in a storm and get rescued by a mermaid" Scenario?

A/N: mkay may be short

⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵

The storm was worst then any can imagine and having the rain and the heavy waves drifting there boat back and forth there loss of the direction in the darkness of the sea

Men shouted from different direction crying out to grab the main sails some saying to tighten the ropes other to look for shore.

The wind was picking up and was making everything much more difficult for the crew making it harder to walk even to shout to each all that was headd was heavy rains and the roaring of the waves.

The Captain, Alastor, was holding the wheel growling damning this storm for throwing them off in such a way and to make matters worse...

"The bloody Thunder"

He mumbles to himself as he saw the lightning in the air making loud rumbling so intense the boat shook the last lightning struck the water near there boat making the boat tilt to the side violently.

The sound of his crew yelled and tried to balance out the boat quickly but his best mate ran to help the captain who was currently gripping the edge of the Ship with wide eyes

"CAPTAIN HOLD ON IM COMING HOLD ON!!!"

As if he wanted to let go to begin with he held on for dear life but the heavy wind didn't play fair as the gust was powerful enough to shake the boat and before his best mate can grab hold to his hand...

"CAPTAIN!!!!!"

Everything went black but before Alastor can lose consciousness he saw someone swam towards him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When he woke up he was on land well what seems like a very small village but it was land no doubt because others where around where he woke.

"Hey are you alright sir"

When he turns he saw a mermaid smiling brightly at him "im really glad your okay, my name is (y/n)"

"Alastor sweetheart....your a mermaid" he said smiling bright himself since he always wanted to find one just tonsee if they were real.

You nod smiling at him and he blushed since he thought mermaid were mean and ugly but you was the exact opposite which made him smile more.

As time went on your showed him around the village which looked to have made small river bank around the village some leading to little pools which he understood that it was so that you can interact with the people there

You surprised him with a small spacious home near the sea and it had a medium entrance beside the door where it would seem you can swim into if you wanted to stay with him which he oddly didn't mind.

For the first week it was (y/n) introducing Alastor to everyone there. And lucky for him they was already enjoying his company since he told stories of his many adventures on the sea and in return they shared there food and clothing with him.

At nights he would wait for you to visit since he told you about eveything he knew in exchange for you sharing your adventures under the sea. You agreed

One night Alastor was looking out the window a sad smile on his face as he was holding his own Captain hat. You swam in through the entry and smiled small up at him seeing how he looked.

He turn to you when he heard you ask a question.

"Can you stay Alastor?"

** Time Skip **

It had been months since he lost his crew but he didn't seem to mind which shocked him but he knew why and he smiles looking out to the see wabing at you as you swam towards him.

He dives into the water to meet you halfway and hugs you close while you did the same.

"Happy to see you again sweetheart did you find them?"

"Im sorry Alastor i only find your ship sunk and no one there....im really sorry dear"

Alastor nods looking down but smiles looking up "i wanted to finally answer you my dear"

"Answer what dear?"

"You wanted to know if i would stay....well i will i want to stay here it's different and all my life I've been on sea searching for something... i feel i found it once i was saved and i thank you for (y/n)"

You smiled and blushed lightly looking down shyly but looked up again when you felt his finger on your chin.

You closed your eyes as you both shared a passionate kiss of course this was your first kiss and you was glad he was the one that shared that kiss with you.
.
.
.
.

You knew that in so many ways he saved your life to...

**************************************

A/N: whoa college is tough but im doing good so far and i wanted to say love you guys deeply for your support.

Good news as it stands i am making a part two of I Can't since everyone wants to see that happen I'll be honored to do it and the other two Request im doing a first i will be combining the two since it matches perfectly.

Vote,comment, and Request ❤

Stay Tuned~