What Is This?

Request from FB friend Rejean B.: "You showing alastor how to play video games,"

A/N: this is interesting lol i think I'll add Angel Dust to it hope you like this (kinda short)

Keyword: (F/M/G) - Favorite Multiplayer Game
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Alastor was doing his daily routine of checking around the hotel looking for anything out of place so he can inform Niffty to fix it.

"Hmhm everything seems fine, very good." He stated as he came to a stop at your room he could here you mumbling about in there somewhere along the lines of "oh you stupid piece of  %&$#" he chuckles as to why you sounded so up tight he peeks his head in he saw you in front of a television set but there was a small box in front of it and you was holding the control. "Oh whatever is that contraption.?"

Shaking his head Alastor left you alone walking back to his quarters where he heard Angel talk about paying (y/n) a visit.

*÷TIME SKIP÷*

It wasn't long before he heard the loud laughter of (y/n) and Angel Dust which made him put his book down frowning "What are those two up to now?" He stood up walking over to your room only to see you sitting on the bed and Angel dust on the chair laughing "yeah! I beat you motherfucker" he cheered. Alastor rose a brow.

"Hello There! What exactly are you two doing in front of the picture show" Alastor asked curious walking inside when you motioned him inside

"Its a Gammee Al ever heard of it?" Angel said unamused fixing his Fluff chest.

"I don't believe i have!" A background audience of ooohh was heard afterward making you chuckle. "Well come sit down, I'll show you." He looks at where you're hand tapped beside the you smiling.

"Thank you (Y/N)" he sat beside you and takes ahold of the controller you passed tho him looking at it with confusion. "Does this change the view of the picture show?" "No no it helps you play the game properly"

You said softly smiling "we are playing (F/M/G) so this is how you play" Once you started showing him you tried to hold back the laughter you felt when you saw how annoyed he looked trying to understand the controls.

After a Few Moments of practice it was you and Alastor vs Angel the score was 8 to 9 you doing all the kills and Alastor running around aimlessly, and Angel leading by one point "Fuck!" He yells suddenly when (Y/N) scored a point to be a tie breaker. Angel got you from behind making you gasp "Dammit" you complained.

Angel Dust laughs proudly "haha you can't beat me toots im a pro-" his eyes widen when Alastor managed to get him in the back.

"HAH!! Yeah we won Alastor because of you, angel you own me a box of popsicle woohoo" without thinking you hugged Alastor and kissed his cheek blushing deeply in realization looking at him shocked.

He lowered his gaze slightly, his smile looked as if it widen at this. "My this very entertaining."

"Y-your welcome thanks for joining m-me i-i mean Us" (Y/N) stuttered

"Nonsense Thank you My dear! this has been a very amusing day for me!" a background of applause was heard making you giggle.

The rest of the night was spent in your room You, Alastor and Angel Dust playing but this time your head rested on Alastor's shoulder his grin wide and eyes determined*

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

A/N: Hello! I hope this was to your liking my dears your requests are always open

Stay Tuned~