Love is found in Friendship

Request by melanieazana: can there be another part where Alastor tells reader how long he loved them and some Fluff please.

A/n: why of course my friend i would love to and i am putting this as a part two to "What Are We?" Chapter (but it can be read stand alone to)

Short and sweet my dears~ (^_^)

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Alastor was walking about hearing you talk about random things you did while he was gone doing "errands" he smiles more when he hears you laugh enjoying how excited you get when you talk about something entertaining or interesting to you.

"But charlie told me to me to destroy them because they will change eventually so i didn't and she gave me this little cute medal whith my name on it saying i can help and come over anytime i wish now" you said happily holding his arm

It had been weeks since the time Alastor finally built up the courage to ask you out to on a real date instead of to a bar or whatever you both like to do for fun.

"Hey Alastor?"

"Yes My Love?"

"How long have you had a crush on me?"

You would have laughed at how he stopped suddenly placing he free hand on his chin thinking cutely his smile going to a normal one

"Hmmm Well Since we was Friends of course!" He stated happily

Your eyes widen at that answer since you didn't really think he would actually like you when you first met, seeing he almost try to eat you but you let it slide because he said he was hungry and frankly so was you during that time.

But to see he actually like you for so long made you blush lightly. "Well that is amazing and shocking at the same time love" you smiled softly at Alastor grinning

Alastor smiled back sitting beside in a small bar you both shared a drink and some food.

At some point you both was walking back with a satisfying silence while he was holding your hand in his

"Alastor....um...do you ever think about children....like having them one day?"

"Hmm well i never gave them much thought....but i don't know if i am a good father figure"

"Oh Alastor of course you are if you are kind to me like this then im sure you will be the same to them" you said smiling kissing his cheek.

He held you close to him kissing you softly rubbing circles on your back calmly.

"I would love nothing more then to see you be a mother beside i think it will will bring more fear anyone that bothers us" he said and chuckled.

You shake your head and smile with pleasure and held his hand tighter. "Same her my love, Same here".....

You both spent the rest of the day relaxing in each others arms thinking in sync of what is to come in the future for you both.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

A/N: well thats the end i do hope you enjoyed this guys love you all

Request are Open

Stay Tuned~