Don't Be Shy~

Request by Video_Unavailable: Alastor x Shy Reader where Alastor helps them grow because they are new to Hell.

A/N: nooo problem

🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

The streets was loud not with cheerful laughter or conversation but with screams of pain or an evil laugh i suppose this is what you get for doing something stupid when you was alive.

"Ah dammit why did i kill that stupid family anyways its not like i killed children they was grown people that abused me when i was younger and this is what i get"

You grumbled Flicking your tail back and forth annoyed with everything.

You was to busy complaining to yourself to not notice you bumped into someone or a damn wall from what it felt like until you heard what sounded like...Radio static which made you tense suddenly looking up at who exactly you bumped into.

Your eyes widen moving back and getting up quickly "w-what the hell's your problem you knew i was walking here you was trying to hurt me or something" you said pouting

"Dear if i wanted to hurt you..... I would have done so already" his voice filled strong static and dropped low

 I would have done so already" his voice filled strong static and dropped low

Your eyes widen at this shivering slightly in fear "so what do you want uh-"

"Alastor my dear i noticed you had just enter Hell and I've been dying to help you" he chuckles tilting his head back slightly.

You looked down "okay fine but lets get out of the streets please its so damn loud" you complained looking up at him smiling small.

"I know just the place for you my dear but first i shall show you everything you need to know"

** Time Skip **

He showed you how to stay above everyone and to back it up with your strength and words.

And of course...

Always display a smile and show no fear.

You and Alastor went to your first turf war, and of course you kicked ass and you smiled proudly when they ran away (it was sir Pentious because why not)

Alastor noticed how timid and shy you were around him which he would purposely tease you by leaning down towards you grinning which made you blush looking down mumbling

"S-stop it Alastor" "i just find it interesting how shy you get around me"

"W-well uh im basically working with an overlord that is feared in hell"

"That should make you feel great not shy hahaha" he chuckles grabbing your wrist and walks towards his Radio station humming softly.

Probably an old one since you couldn't recognize it but it sounded nice almost relaxed you....Almost

He opens the door and lets you in "welcome to your new home i hope you could ignore the bones there it brings fear to demons that push my buttons"

You nod looking at the bones then at Alastor. "Your letting me stay here with you"

"For a price my dear"

'Of course' you thought to yourself looking down again "What is it?"

"As long as you stay here you will follow what i say and i will gladly help you cope  with being stuck here! Yes indeed i see great things coming your way!" The radio background cheers

You thought about this and nod smiling "Alright Alastor y..you have a deal" you lifted your hand and outstretched it towards him

His eyes narrowed as he takes your hand grinning more. That same grin sent shivers down your body and you felt as though you just sealed your fate.

"Hehe your mine now (y/n)"

🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

A/N: well i hope you enjoyed that my friend hehe

Stay Tuned~