I Insist, Say Sorry

Special Reader Request by The_Heartbreak_Demon: Alastor and Rebeca are on a date and some demons noticed and starts to bully her and Alastor confronts them.

a/n: alrighty I'll try this out hope you like it

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It was during Rebecca and Alastor's first date that she piped up happily declaring she would love to go to the candy store

"there is a candy story here Rebecca?" Alastor said confused tilting his head to side

"oh yes there is one not to far from here it somewhat new and they have coffee there to" she stated in a small sing song voice which made Alastor laugh softly nodding.

"Alright my dear lets go there" he takes your hand and walked in the direction she guided him towards

it wasnt a long walk and the place look bright enough and seemed to be popular since it was packed. Alastor opens the door for Rebeca "ladies first my dear" he said softly a sound of people clapping in the background as he said that which made her laugh shyly "thank you Alastor" she said softly walking inside.

Looking around the store in awe she spotted the counter that were selling coffee and frappe and Rebeca dashed over to the counter quickly which Alastor looked around the store to see what exactly they have that was possible bitter before he meeting you at the counter.

"hello may i have a large Black Coffee and a Medium Frappe" Rebeca said softly her little bee wings twitching slightly with excitement because you loved sweet things especially honey. She was waiting for her drink and Alastor's but she also notice Al wasnt with her but looking around still hidden within the crowd.

it was small laughter that she turned her head slightly and saw a group of demons looking at you smirking some making a ugly face and acting as though they have wings preferably your wings

"hey bee girl are you going to feed me some honey"

"why are you a useless demon here a bee really i could squash you like i did to insects when i was alive"

they all continued to throw insults at Rebeca, although she knew not to let it get it to her but it still was hurtful sometimes.

Alastor picked up on what the demons were talking about since he was walking to the counter and he felt his anger rise slightly. "hello gentlemen i do hope you are not bothering this charming young demon."

they turned to snap at Alastor but when they saw that it was the Radio Demon himself they paled slightly "i-i uh" they started to stutter in fear as Alastor walked up to them

"i strongly suggest you say sorry to her or you will be my next pitch on my station" his static rose loudly his eyes turning to dials making them close to crapping themselves turning to you and say sorry over and over one went as far as to pay for the drinks and ran out the store with the others.

Rebeca turned to Alastor blushing but smiles walking over and kissing his cheek "t-thank you Alastor my hero"

"not at all my dear i just dont like plebeians bothering my beautiful doll"

she smiled more blushing passing him his black coffee and holding her own "cheers to a wonderful date" Rebeca said happily sipping her frappe as Alastor's sips his own

"anytime my queen bee~"

Rebeca and Alastor walked out the candy shop smiling to each other and talking about anything that comes to there head enjoying each others company and feeling safe as well...

*Bonus*

"hey Alastor..?"

"yes Rebeca..?"

"why does Angel call you strawberry pimp?"

"..."

"Alastor?"

"don't ruin the date my dear"

"hehe o-oops sorry dear"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A/N: wellllll i hope this was okay my friend i do love my short and sweet *grins*

Request are open

Stay Tuned~