The Fluffy Ears

A/N: the thought of the reader playing with alastors ears got to me *chuckles* another Freebie hope you like it

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

You was roaming the halls of the Hotel before you decided to relax on the couch in the main hall because you was bored waiting for Alastor to come back from "hunting" as what he called it.

Watching every "guest" come in and out pouting cutely until Vaggie sat beside you tapping your leg. "Waiting for Alastor?" She asked.

"Yes i am i know how tired he can be from err hunting so i like to pamper him although he hasn't been back for so long im bored now i kept busy for two days i need to see my love already" you lift your hands above your head to emphasize what you mean making Vaggie laugh low.

"Well Niffty saw him a few hours ago walking towards the hotel so you shouldn't have to wait to long hmm how about you help me bake something for our hotel guest, Charlie put me in charge of baking i need help anyways."

"Hm okay i can make something for Alastor to." You drag Vaggie along towards the kitchen.

Vaggie saw you put a little to much Baking soda in the cookie dough "uhh wouldn't that make the cookies to bitter?" You nodded grinning "yep he likes anything bitter so making cookies that taste good but bitter at the end would be a nice combination for him"

You laughed softly at Vaggies grimaced expression.

*hours later*

Vaggie and (y/n) fed the Hotel guest and Charlie thanks you guys before smiling at you saying Alastor just came back pointing upstairs.

You thanked her and walked upstairs having a small container of cookie in case he wanted on now or later.

Upon enter you saw him by his desk writing something down you noticed his ears twitched lightly when though walked in.

'Hmm' you thought to yourself as you put the container to the side closing the door and walking over to your lover smiling more when he said "hello dear~"

You took it upon yourself to walk closer and kiss his cheek lightly before asking him to come rest on the bed. He just hums in acknowledgement to your request but he didn't stop writing.

You smirked and slowly massaged his shoulders loving the idea that you was the only one allowed to touch him. He lets you before he could stop you, your hands gently rubbed his ears making his focus lessen as he wrote slowly before stopping entirely closing his eyes at the feeling.

"Hmm can you come to bed now Alastor"  he kept his eyes close nodding slowly becoming pudding in your hands.

He got up and walks over to his bed and  sat on top of it before turning and laying down on your lap looking up at you with a big grin and happy eyes.

No words were spoken as you continue to play with his fluffy ears smiling more when he closed his eyes once again from the feeling.

"I love you Alastor" you said softly thinking he fell asleep by now but you blushed and kissed the top of his head when he responded

"I love you to darling"

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

A/N: enjoy~

Stay Tuned~